• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

No talkaction scripts?

I've transferred tfs 1.3 talkactions but they don't work. No errors in console. Character is god. Registered in XML.

Could anyone help out?

they are revscriptsys in data/scripts/talkactions

same as regular scripts, the difference is that you declare the xml inside the script itself. Check examples and you'll get it.
Oh yeah I've just looked inside the scripts themself and figured that :D. Issue is, none of em work.

you mean the default from the server when you just get it from github aren't working at all? Did you changed any libs or anything else? Any error on console?

Or what it isn't working is a particular one you have converted?

you mean the default from the server when you just get it from github aren't working at all? Did you changed any libs or anything else? Any error on console?

Or what it isn't working is a particular one you have converted?
I used the nightly build AppVeyor (https://ci.appveyor.com/project/opentibiabr/otservbr-global) because I had issues compiling.

Haven't messed around with anything and left everything as default. Setup database, admin account etc. launch the server and enter the game through their 12.4 client.

Tried testing multiple talk action scripts like /ghost /i /goto /clean etc. and none of em work. The account is set as ID 6, god account according to the groups.xml.

In this case I would also assume any other scripts that have been registered this way would also not work.

No errors/info in console when trying to execute them.

I used the nightly build AppVeyor (https://ci.appveyor.com/project/opentibiabr/otservbr-global) because I had issues compiling.

Haven't messed around with anything and left everything as default. Setup database, admin account etc. launch the server and enter the game through their 12.4 client.

Tried testing multiple talk action scripts like /ghost /i /goto /clean etc. and none of em work. The account is set as ID 6, god account according to the groups.xml.

In this case I would also assume any other scripts that have been registered this way would also not work.

No errors/info in console when trying to execute them.
the groups.xml is for characters and not for accounts. Make sure the account id is set to 5 and character group id is set to 6 and try again

what i have to do to run this server ? i need to build ? because i cant donwload exacutable ...
Post automatically merged:

if some one can explain me how to do that please . the rest i know like xampp etc etc

ok everything is working what client version i should use it ?

Last edited:
what i have to do to run this server ? i need to build ? because i cant donwload exacutable ...

if some one can explain me how to do that please . the rest i know like xampp etc etc

ok everything is working what client version i should use it ?
opentibiabr/tools (https://github.com/opentibiabr/tools) - this has their upto date dev tools for the server including their 12.4 client

i did now with myacc everything works i download the plugin for tibia 12+ to log in and when i try to log in is showing my my emaill or password is no correct hmm idk whats the problem with the client some one can help ? thanks alot.

Cliente Tibia 12.40 com Notepad++ (https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/169530-cliente-tibia-1240-com-notepad/) here is the tutorial i think i have to do that. i check the exe fail and i think is correct im not sure if i have to configure and idk how to add "null" no idea how to fix the client . because server is working perfectly without any errors in console i download plugin for website to log in 12+ tibia and still cant connect :( some one help ?

Last edited:
i did now with myacc everything works i download the plugin for tibia 12+ to log in and when i try to log in is showing my my emaill or password is no correct hmm idk whats the problem with the client some one can help ? thanks alot.

Cliente Tibia 12.40 com Notepad++ (https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/169530-cliente-tibia-1240-com-notepad/) here is the tutorial i think i have to do that. i check the exe fail and i think is correct im not sure if i have to configure and idk how to add "null" no idea how to fix the client . because server is working perfectly without any errors in console i download plugin for website to log in 12+ tibia and still cant connect :( some one help ?
Setup your database and myacc again, make sure when you are creating the admin account you are using lower case letters only. Remember you have to login with the email in the 12.4 client + the password you setup for the admin account, the "username" you set doesn't work for the 12.4 client.

I literally had the same problem, turned out to be that I used some upper case letters accidentally and couldn't log in. Reset everything and it was okay.

thank you is working right now. i got a questio because when i add in database premium days and premium points . is not giving me i still 0 like was before ..

also i cant buy promotion with king tibianus

and what about addons and outfits ? and where to buy promotion please let me know

Last edited:
thank you is working right now. i got a questio because when i add in database premium days and premium points . is not giving me i still 0 like was before ..

also i cant buy promotion with king tibianus

and what about addons and outfits ? and where to buy promotion please let me know
What you mean what about addons and outfits? Get them like real tibia. Same goes for promotion. Im able to buy promotion at King Tibianus.
Both premium days and I think you mean tibia coins? Work to if added to your database, are you in the correct database?

yeah i got the points, the problem is only with the King Tibianus when i say "Hi" is not responding me at all. i try to move him etc nothing works

its work im sorry

Last edited:
yeah i got the points, the problem is only with the King Tibianus when i say "Hi" is not responding me at all. i try to move him etc nothing works

its work im sorry
Have you even ever played tibia before? It's "hail king" to trigger the npc to respond to you.

Have you even ever played tibia before? It's "hail king" to trigger the npc to respond to you.
its works i completly forgot :D

1599911016953.png
i add in database and is not working still i buy for points also and still same.

Back