• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServer for private use

rudewredne

Reaction score
Hi.

Is there an "easy" way to set-up a tibia 7.4 or 7.6 server with working quests, spawns, etc. just for offline use? All the tutorials I found are about setting the server up for online gameplay. I just want to wander around the map, do quests I was never able to do, slay strong monsters and stuff like that. Basically, I want to play old classic tibia in "singleplayer" mode.

I will just paste the message i sent to other user yesterday:
I have just downloaded YurOTS from here:

YurOTS_0.94e [7.6][XML] .rar

docs.google.com
docs.google.com
or here
(its free from viruses)
Opened YurOTS 7.6 folder -> ots and run YurOTS.exe (no need to change ip in congig.lua, as it is already set up to 127.0.0.1 = localhost).
Next I've opened a tibia 7.6 which I had installed and changed ip to 'localhost' with ip changer and logged in.

rbuTRFg.png

It took me 3 minutes, so its really easy!
Passes 111111/tibia. Client is custom from other ots 7.6, but with ip changer it works anyway.

Last edited:
Yea I had something like that on my mind but is it possible for it to be a real map?
Btw. I played a couple of minutes, got killed by demons and then when I tried to log back in the ots cmd would crash (no errors, just crash) every time I would try to log in into one of the characters.

Yea I had something like that on my mind but is it possible for it to be a real map?
Btw. I played a couple of minutes, got killed by demons and then when I tried to log back in the ots cmd would crash (no errors, just crash) every time I would try to log in into one of the characters.
its because yurots is bugged There is not many bugfree distros that are out there but try AVESTA it is closest thing to being old tibia thing it wont be bug free but should be enough for singleplayer remember to have atleast 8 gb ram on PC if you want to host and play at same time

Maybe just get 8.0/8.1 evolutions/devland/stigma2 and play. They got some bugs, but still playable for singleplayer.

i need one server 7.6 or 7.4 with map rl pleaseeeeeee :( i die for oneee…… thanks for the XML yourot
you might try this

Back