• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlis rules

Mateusm

Reaction score
Hello guys, well I'm new here, I wanted to know where I found all the rules of otservlist because I was banned 2x and wanted to know where I see to fix and have no problem in the future

Last edited:
It's sad that it isn't clearly stated, what (and how) exactly things should be done, to avoid the ban.

As far as I found server should:

- Count only real online players (That have not 0.0.0.0 IP addres - Is that enough?)
- Has up to max 4mc per player (up to 4 players with the same ip?)

And If we succesfully find hidden, written in small-font 'faq' on the site, we can also know:

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime).

I would be grateful, if they would explain what do they exactly mean. It is really said 'in general'.

For example, the latest change (up to 4 mc) was explained very proffesional:
As "multi client" we define multiple characters logged in from a single IP address.
As "real players" we mean the number of players online which is returned to otservlist website using the status protocol.

Anyway, it's not good that the biggest OTSlist that provides expensive advertisment-features, can't state what exactly rules they want the users should follow.

Back