• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org Problem

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Well everytime i add my server on the otservlist.org it says Your server has to be online if you want to add it to our list!.. i really dont know.. im hosting the server on my dedicated server..

Well yes to get the server online you should set up a DNS address connecting the dedicated servers ip to the host.

Um ill try explain better :p

1) Create an account on No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP or another DNS hosting website.

2) Login - Go to "Add a host"

3) Where it says "Hostname:" the name of your ot or wateva it is you want as your ip.

4) Where is says "IP Address:" put the global ip of your dedicated server in there. (the rest is fine as it is).

5) Download the No-Ip client, install it to your dedicated server and open it, enter your account details to login to the client. Now it will show your DNS ip (also known as a static ip) you just need to tick the box next to it to make it active.

This allows people to global connect to your dedicated server/your OT.

I hope that helps

Back