• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTservNews.org for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathfireD

Reaction score
I posted this on OTfans about a week or two ago but apparently OTfans is dead now so I figured I'd post it on here too lol. It's been two or so years since the last time I touched OTserv News or even set foot in an OTserv forum. I have no time to get back into the world of OTserv and start writing articles and news bits for it again. I did mention on OTfans that I'd be willing to continue hosting the site if I could find people who would want to continue writing for it or who would want to design the site. The offer is still there.

This sale is for the OTservNews.org domain only. The site code and any other sites under the otservnews.org subdomain (otvote.otservnews.org, start.otservnews.org...etc) will not be included. Instead they will be archived on my webserver (Ordway.ath.cx) for OTserv historical purposes. Again this sale is only for the otservnews.org domain name.

OTserv News Owner,
DeathfireD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back