• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X OTX - I have two problems liquids and teleports with items and npcs

shass

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello i use otx 2 (7.72) and i have two problems

1-the first issue is that i can use potions or drop fluids over certain sqm while in others sqm just can't drop fluid/liquids to the floor at all, or if i use a mana potion for example inside my backpack the liquid does not fall to the ground either

2-the seccond issue is that to buy for example manafluid or other item i must say buy manafluid, buy shovel, etc while in these versions you can buy items just saying shovel, rope, manafluid

3-the third one is that players can't be teleported using items like table, barrels if i use these items the players appears over the item despite if we use these items the player should be teleported to temple

can someone help me please?

Last edited:
everyone told me that but the truth is that othire its very old and a guy knows how to fix this but he want to sell me the codes and i have no money to invest.
you have not an idea about how to solve this?

Back