• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfit Number (looktype)

GM Undercover

Reaction score
I'm using tibia version 8.31 and the forgotten server... I'm trying to find out what the green cm outfit is that they use in Tibia and the Red cipsoft outfit they use for the paid gm's... If anyone knows please let me know

on my map editor it says 266 for the red outfit but i for some reason get blue...

weird, anytime i set it to a outfit say 266 or 302, when I login i'm wearing the blue and my outfit type goes back to 75... I'm saving the settings before i log in but nothing is working.

It's because the groups are defined to be CM = 266, God = 302, GameMaster = 75.

In the TFS 0.3, Alpha 2.. The outfit is 75 for God.

In TFS 0.3, Alpha 3.. The outfit is 302 for God.

If you want to change that, go to your database and then groups, then change the outfit :)!

Good Luck!

It's because the groups are defined to be CM = 266, God = 302, GameMaster = 75.

In the TFS 0.3, Alpha 2.. The outfit is 75 for God.

In TFS 0.3, Alpha 3.. The outfit is 302 for God.

If you want to change that, go to your database and then groups, then change the outfit :)!

Good Luck!

Actually, I think he has to change the flags, cuz it's not only to go to groups and edit them :/ I'll edit later when I have an solution for ya, otherwise you can just use "/newtype "302" when logged into the game ;)

Is there a newer site I can go to to get a flags generator... the other one I used a while back and feel there might be a new one I'm not using.

Is there a newer site I can go to to get a flags generator... the other one I used a while back and feel there might be a new one I'm not using.

http://otland.net/f55/flags-custom-flags-generator-5777/

What is the CM outfit in 0.2?
Looktype="302"??

/newtype command changes you looktype.
Thus the below ID's is valid for both the /newtype command AND 'looktype' columns in the database.

----------------------------------------------------------------
75 = Blue GM robe
266 = Blue/Red CM Robe
302 = Green/Red CM Robe (Only works in latest 0.3 alpha i think)

Actually, I think he has to change the flags, cuz it's not only to go to groups and edit them :/ I'll edit later when I have an solution for ya, otherwise you can just use "/newtype "302" when logged into the game ;)

You dont need to change flags.

I did this and I just changed the group outfit.

And it worked.

Back