• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfit Quest and npc

Clary

Reaction score
i would like to create a quest stabbed with a npc
see how it works :

u will make a quest then when people go to make it they wont receive the Outfit direct they must go to npc that checks if they got storagevalue for example 100,000 setted if it found it setted it would say u can use Demon outfit for free outfits and if u made more than 3 outfits quests it will till u demon, for example elf and lion
+ i will have donation outfits so i want it to say hello, would u like to check ur donation or quests outfits?
if u say donation it will check if u donated using a storage value i want chest for it as well i will put it in a place that no one knows except me so i make that char use it and get the outfit he wants so storage value is setted and when u go back to the npc it will find u got donation outfit storage value it will till u that u got for example u bought morgaroth it will say u got morgaroth u bought morg. and tiger it will say u bought the two.

NOTES :
1- i want cancel msgs.
2- remember it wont add the outfit u will choose the outfit from npc the npc will change the outfit for u, if u changed ur outfit u will go back to npc and get back ur donated/quest outfit
3- i am using TFS mystic sipirt 8.11 (0.2.12)
4- can it be private since i don't realy want all servers to use it so if u can plz send me a pm with the script?

last i wish u understood if u can create such a thing but didn't understand something well just till me and i will explain it more.

thanks for ur time

REP++ for who create it for me (and if u send it using pm i would be real grateful for u)

yours,
clary

Last edited:
Back