• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

outfits, vocations

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
how can i make that only a certain vocation uses a outfit?

nop its posible as you will go to vocation then add a look like anything you want EXAMPLE:-
outfit="NUMBER"/>
remmber to put it in the last of vocation place remmber you need male and female and add it to the account manger!!
ENJOY please rep!! :D

nop its posible as you will go to vocation then add a look like anything you want EXAMPLE:-
outfit="NUMBER"/>
remmber to put it in the last of vocation place remmber you need male and female and add it to the account manger!!
ENJOY please rep!! :D

u want me to rep u?<_<that didnt help me anything...:mad:

Hmm, I think its not possible
Hmm, I think its not possible
only morrons would say that, on a general basic. We own the server, we have the source-code, Anything, as long as it only uses the cipsoft-set grapic/client limitations is possible. go read some programming tutorials.

see this code (its part of parseSetOutfit(NetworkMessage& msg) function)
Code:
	if ((player->getSex() == PLAYERSEX_FEMALE && lookType >= PLAYER_FEMALE_1 && lookType <= lastFemaleOutfit)
		|| (player->getSex() == PLAYERSEX_MALE && lookType >= PLAYER_MALE_1 && lookType <= lastMaleOutfit))
	{
		newOutfit.lookType = lookType;
		newOutfit.lookHead = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookBody = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookLegs = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookFeet = msg.GetByte();
	}
now lets say that you only want vocation 9 (GM) to use LookType 36
, add code under
Code:
if (newOutfit.lookType == 0x24 && player->getVocationId() != 9)
return; //you can probably change 0x24 with 36, but since we're working with GetByte, using 0x is appropriate. :p
and voila! only GM Vocation can use lookType 36.

likewise, you can block combo's with
if(newOutfit.lookType == 36 && newOutfit.lookHead == 10 && outfit.lookBody == 11 && outfit.lookLegs == 9 && newOutfit.lookFeet = 8 && player->getVocationId() != 9)
return;

and you have blocked All (execpt GM's) from using the outfit combo 36,10,11,9,8

^.^ (Note that the standard GM vocation is 9, and as such i use getVocationId() to check for GM, however this is not technically the correct way to do it.
the correct way to do it is player->getAccessLevel() == X;
)

Last edited:
only morrons would say that, on a general basic. We own the server, we have the source-code, Anything, as long as it only uses the cipsoft-set grapic/client limitations is possible. go read some programming tutorials.

see this code (its part of parseSetOutfit(NetworkMessage& msg) function)
Code:
	if ((player->getSex() == PLAYERSEX_FEMALE && lookType >= PLAYER_FEMALE_1 && lookType <= lastFemaleOutfit)
		|| (player->getSex() == PLAYERSEX_MALE && lookType >= PLAYER_MALE_1 && lookType <= lastMaleOutfit))
	{
		newOutfit.lookType = lookType;
		newOutfit.lookHead = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookBody = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookLegs = msg.GetByte();
		newOutfit.lookFeet = msg.GetByte();
	}
now lets say that you only want vocation 9 (GM) to use LookType 36
, add code under
Code:
if (newOutfit.lookType == 0x24 && player->getVocationId() != 9)
return; //you can probably change 0x24 with 36, but since we're working with GetByte, using 0x is appropriate. :p
and voila! only GM Vocation can use lookType 36.

likewise, you can block combo's with
if(newOutfit.lookType == 36 && newOutfit.lookHead == 10 && outfit.lookBody == 11 && outfit.lookLegs == 9 && newOutfit.lookFeet = 8 && player->getVocationId() != 9)
return;

and you have blocked All (execpt GM's) from using the outfit combo 36,10,11,9,8

^.^ (Note that the standard GM vocation is 9, and as such i use getVocationId() to check for GM, however this is not technically the correct way to do it.
the correct way to do it is player->getAccessLevel() == X;
)
thx rep
+

Back