• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own Client (different look)

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I writing to you with one question, because i saw two servers with different clients of tibia and I looking/thinking how this is it made. Maybe I will be can counting on you in this tread. :)

To be sure - I don't want copy this, but I want to know how can I make it. It's a special program, or doing that in C++ or something. And interesting me that's working for tibia 8.6

Thanks Guys! :)

Uhmmm im assuming both are using OTClient, if they are using it , it's somewhat simple , you just need to make changes to the layout under
clientfolder\data\images

in that path you should find every .png file of each component of the ui in otclient , if you want to replace the default one's , the easiest way is to replace every .png with yours , using the same names , just make sure it fits the same space or it will look somewhat weird xD

hope it works for you :p

EDIT 1 : i forgot to mention, if you want to change the "bars colors" , like in the health info , you need to specify it in
clientfolder\modules\game_healthinfo\healthinfo.otui

here's an example of what's inside :

HealthBar < ProgressBar
id: healthBar
background-color: #a81515
anchors.top: parent.top
anchors.left: parent.left
anchors.right: parent.right
margin: 1

you will need to change "background-color:" to the rgb you want

Super thanks guys!

Another question I've got in for example spell bar what showing my spell can I adding gif what showing how that's spell working? Every single for vocation of course.

@edit

Can I using polish letter in client (ąęćłńòśźż)

Try to write .\ before the command so it should look like this
Code:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x86-windows boost-asio:x86-windows boost-system:x86-windows boost-variant:x86-windows boost-lockfree:x86-windows luajit:x86-windows glew:x86-windows boost-filesystem:x86-windows boost-uuid:x86-windows physfs:x86-windows openal-soft:x86-windows libogg:x86-windows libvorbis:x86-windows zlib:x86-windows opengl:x86-windows
And you should add a folder in OTClient/Data/Things/ name it with your client like (810,860,850) and put your client .dat/.spr/.pic inside it.
Also I suggest you to use PowerShell instead of bash, I believe it has less errors.

Last edited:
I've made it in powershell and had a problem:

Warning: The following VS instances are excluded because the English language pack is unavailable.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community
Please install the English language pack.
Could not locate a complete toolset.

Later, on compilation was a 41 problem of this :/

Have you got any tutorial video how make it step by step?

Which tutorial? I found some post of Mustafa but with trying compiling on vb2015. That's can working?

Vs15 is best for OTC, I already compiled with both 2017/2015 and with including libraries manually/using vcpkg but the one which worked perfect is vs15 so I suggest you trying it.
and with 2017 you can't get DX9 to work at all only openGL.

Hmm okey, right now I made a modify VS in modify and installed new version and wrong gone. But came new one: Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results..

Maybe do you know what is wrong right now?

#include <framework/global.h> #define AL_LIBTYPE_STATIC #include <AL/al.h> #include <AL/alc.h>

@Edit

Okay I did it, with many many bugs, but I'm login to game and..

Going for example to left/right or different side and is a like stop with client and - when I going to left is showing black screen from right, when going right black screen from left and the same on top/down. Have you got that problem too? :/

Last edited:
Hmm okey, right now I made a modify VS in modify and installed new version and wrong gone. But came new one: Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results..

Maybe do you know what is wrong right now?

#include <framework/global.h> #define AL_LIBTYPE_STATIC #include <AL/al.h> #include <AL/alc.h>

@Edit

Okay I did it, with many many bugs, but I'm login to game and..

Going for example to left/right or different side and is a like stop with client and - when I going to left is showing black screen from right, when going right black screen from left and the same on top/down. Have you got that problem too? :/
change this
#include <AL/al.h>
#include <AL/alc.h>
to this
#include <al.h>
#include <alc.h>
rep ++ if it works

change this
#include <AL/al.h>
#include <AL/alc.h>
to this
#include <al.h>
#include <alc.h>
rep ++ if it works

When I going to src/framework/global.h I've got this, and cant find it what you wrote.

Code:
#ifndef FRAMEWORK_GLOBAL_H
#define FRAMEWORK_GLOBAL_H

#include "stdext/compiler.h"

// common C/C++ headers
#include "pch.h"

// global constants
#include "const.h"

// stdext which includes additional C++ algorithms
#include "stdext/stdext.h"

// additional utilities
#include "util/point.h"
#include "util/color.h"
#include "util/rect.h"
#include "util/size.h"
#include "util/matrix.h"

// logger
#include "core/logger.h"

#endif

When I going to src/framework/global.h I've got this, and cant find it what you wrote.

Code:
#ifndef FRAMEWORK_GLOBAL_H
#define FRAMEWORK_GLOBAL_H

#include "stdext/compiler.h"

// common C/C++ headers
#include "pch.h"

// global constants
#include "const.h"

// stdext which includes additional C++ algorithms
#include "stdext/stdext.h"

// additional utilities
#include "util/point.h"
#include "util/color.h"
#include "util/rect.h"
#include "util/size.h"
#include "util/matrix.h"

// logger
#include "core/logger.h"

#endif
go to
\src\framework\sound\declarations.h

Okay, that's great, working but still I have problem.. When I compiled was a lot of errors, but was compiled. Later after this I came to client, start and when I walking for example 8 step so client stopping and I can;t move, and after pressing doesnt matter which arrow keys making a black screen.

mm pretty weird you edited something on your otc? try with a clean one

Hmm that really I added just only spr and data from naruto tileset server, but..

I've got that only in temple in main city or when I attacking I have lags, but when I going to another city ist everything pretty, but on normal client what I have from server 0 problem.

I using this two tutorials :
, Compiling OTClient's latest source with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-otclients-latest-source-with-microsoft-visual-studio-2013.204849/) . Im working on VS 2017, but compiling by 2015 because on 2017 it's problem. If you have any suggestion, or the best way - video tutorial step by step that really I will be grateful!

Last edited:
Back