• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own Your Own Tibia Shop!

domilol

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys check this site out www.tibiamarket.net. It is a tibia auction site that allows you to list items, bid items, and manage your own shop. You can even make an ad requesting items. There are no fees!

Last edited by a moderator:
The site is toooo slow! Or I would use it for sure..

It's never been this slow for me before. :O There must be something wrong with the hosting... He's been asking me for my opinions of what he's done to the site before, but it's never been this slow, actually, this is a brilliant site, nicely made and all that. :)

I am going to put it on either my paid hosting or paid vps to bump the speed up.

It is now hosted on a high grade hosting service. It should load super fast. If it loads slow it is due to your PC because it takes like 0.00003 seconds for it to load for me.

Back