• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pagseguro System ^o)

Yes it works, only that the site can not have the "8090" at the end of addr. Thanks tatu hunter.

Last edited:
Rules said:
7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages.

... ?

We use English in this forum, thanks.

Rozinx, you are a fucking idiot. If you belive that you shouldn't never run a OT anymore. Why? Do you know where Lua scripting language is developed? No? Google it.
Btw: Tatu hunter is br. Best owned ever.

Rozinx, you are a fucking idiot. If you belive that you shouldn't never run a OT anymore. Why? Do you know where Lua scripting language is developed? No? Google it.
Btw: Tatu hunter is br. Best owned ever.

Here, I'll save him the trouble
Lua is designed, implemented, and maintained by a team at PUC-Rio, the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Lua was born and raised in Tecgraf, the Computer Graphics Technology Group of PUC-Rio, and is now housed at Lablua. Both Tecgraf and Lablua are laboratories of the Department of Computer Science of PUC-Rio.

"No brazilians can script it I bet.
Pay someone to do it for you."

Please, note that most of brazilians users of OpenTibia really are "n00b" and not know notthing about programming, therefore this is not only for Brs, most of polasks, mexicans, and people of other nacionalityes also are "n00bs" and also not are good codders. And remeber that more then five programmers from official open tibia (not TFS) are Brazilians, and contributes alot with OpenTibia development like Rafael Hamdam and Assassina Mutante...

Andre Carregal is the administrator of more projects on LuaForge than I care to count.

Lua's primary engineer Roberto Ierusalimschy introduced a paradigm shift into the whole field of Computer Science by sparking renewed interest in Packrat Parsers. This goes well beyond scripting to the point of Systems Engineering. I think this list is a sufficient dose of Shut The Fuck Up™.

Considering the OP politely asked, and in English, he deserves better than having his first reply be some racist asshat spreading anti-Brazilian bigotry.

I don't care about where lua was developed.
I'm just saying that WE BRAZILIANS can't do anything right without tons of help.

Anyway, there are some people who actually are brazilian and able, but they are too few to be mentioned.
So it's not like I'm an idiot (maybe) nor racist (ofc not, I'm brazilian myself).

Anyways,
HAS IT BEEN MADE?

Lmfao, don't think so..

Lancer, me, Slashx and others, already have done this, few time ago.. but we don't sell it or release for nOObs brazilian! pay and we can give to u a code!

Hello, I am 582,240 and I have a question, you posted a system, which is to modernaac, so far so good I am Brazilian and I want to use the pay insurance on my site so that what you posted in the premium, I want n Premium I want my players to win an item, called VIP coin used to purchase items in npc vip, this code produces porfavor porfavor min to your post was the link:

http://otland.net/f295/pagseguro-system-o-83536/index2.html

Back