• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PAID experienced coding background

azzmckay6

Reaction score
OK, so sadly I have been forced to come here looking for someone to in essence, help me fix someone else's bad work.. I don't want to get into bad mouthing on here as it solves nothing, but working with a previous client has left us with quite a few unfinished/nonworking systems and issues.

Would really appreciate some guidance and like the title said, this is paid for the right person.

Please feel free to drop me a message.

Please, when looking for a freelancer, be more specific about the job. It's not necessary to throw out all the details, but you'll be more sucessfull in your search if you at least specify the basics of what types of implementations you're looking for.

Please, when looking for a freelancer, be more specific about the job. It's not necessary to throw out all the details, but you'll be more sucessfull in your search if you at least specify the basics of what types of implementations you're looking for.
It's not so much looking for new implementations, but to fix ones already implemented.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to drop me a pm here or ask for my discord tag

Thankyou

It's not so much looking for new implementations, but to fix ones already implemented.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to drop me a pm here or ask for my discord tag

Thankyou
Then explain what needs to be fixed. It saves time, both for you and for potential candidates.

Anyway, good luck.

Back