• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paintball Milsim Style

GH0ST3R

Tormentor
Reaction score
Any paintbalers up in here? None of that sissy airsoft stuff, no pain no game!
If you play, lemmy know what gun/marker youv got, what style you play, and what gear youv got!
Are you a part of a team? or do you just play for fun?

NO SPEED BALL! SPEED BALL PLAYERS CANT AIM FOR $HIT!

Names Ghoster
Team Is FSQ
Located in Quebec.
We own our own center, soon to be open to the public.
Iv got too many load outs to mention, lots of vests and mollie gear.
Iv only got 2 guns, a BT TM 15 with a ripclip and a real AR-15 mag. And My BT Delta Elite P90 Custom Mod!

Last edited:
Name: Ghost :eek: you stolez my namez! :p
Team: some mates of mine - atm our name keeps changing so meh XD
Located in England
I have just bought the Rap4 mp5 paintball gun :D waiting for it to be delivered, but i also have a Eclipse Etha :) which is sprayed with tiger stripes but in purple/black which looks sick.

And i just have standard clothing gear etc. Been quite alot but only recently (about 2 months ago) being serious about it. I don't use a vest o_O xd

And my playing type is more strategic and tactical - guess this is due to my army training. I plan out our route, split the team (there are 6 of us) into 2 groups of 3, and we try to flank the other team. On games like capture the flag, we rush round the outside, then 1 from each group split (usually me and my mate scott) and rush the flag xD

Last edited:
I went paintballing once..loved it and havn't gone sense...I want to though. It was with a church group and we were going to make a team but then I moved :(

The gear etc can be expensive once you go serious, but only to start with, since once you have your gun it is unlikely you spend any more money on a new gun for a while, yet my Etha is pretty good, but a new mate of mine wants to join so i told him he can have my old gun for free until he makes decision and he can buy it off me :p (i paid like £300 originally so i'd probably sell it for ~ £100 to him.)

Also it costs like £40-50 a day really when your starting out, depending on the amount of paintballs you need. Realistically 100 paint balls a game on average, but with my new gun i'm getting i have a feeling a lot more than that :p MP5's aren't exactly good for conserving but accurate :p

However, the paintball centre i go to has a membership fee obviously works out cheaper, i can't remember what it is, somewhere near to 50-60% of the price of paying per day.

Last edited:
One of the greatest sports in the world ;) Sad it's not as cheap as simply playing a football so it's not so popular. However I managed to get around 12 stable players and we usually play every saturday when the weather is fine ;) What style I play? Agressive rushing one ;-) This style made me some scars on my body, but I just hate sitting in bushes and waiting for opponents. No agression no fun :) Game type: mostly CTF.

Where do you guys play? Do you prefer buildings or open spaces? We currently play in 2 locations one is an old and forgotten factory, the second one is forest. Personally prefer forest ;)

No need to put forest photos, but this is the factory where we play:
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Any speedball players here?

Xinn This isn't a speed ball post, its a milsim post, guns like tippmann, rap4, BT, GI Milsim and so on. Our team plays in tight CQB areas, and on flat land outdoor areas, you can check out our styles on youtube, just search "FSQ Team" and you'll get the idea. Itsn ot about spraying hundreds of balls hoping to hit someone, its about having 30 balls in the gun at a time, making precision shots.

Ghostx is right, it can be expensive, but for people in England its considerably cheaper, he said he bought one of his huns for 300, in the US that about 600, lucky dog. Iv already dumped over 4 grand into my stuff.;)

@up haha fair enough.. My rap4 with added features cost me like £850 :/ but it is an awesome gun, identical to the real thing and is so accurate. It should arrive in a few days and will post pics of it as soon as it does :D Also the dollar used to be $2:£1 and now is like £1:$1.8 so it is roughly the same in terms of value/price

I haven't really gone out on a spending spree with clothing etc, i guess that is the next thing. But like i said, only recently been taking it serious. And places like old factories are awesome. The first EVER paintball place i went to was in a forest with old bunkers and buildings, at the top of the main building was a tower with a turret and you could place your hopper on it and it fired like 10 paintballs a second lol (way to make more money for the centre i guess :p) Yet it recoiled like a bitch on crack but was awesome.

The centre i currently goto is MASSIVE!!!!! You get to the entrance and wait for an old army barracks truck to drive you up this steep hill on the edge of a cliff that has a sheer drop into a forest area. The games we mostly play are CTF, Search and destroy - basically each team take it in turns, one team starts with a paintball bomb (looks similar to a car battery with holes around it and fires paint in all directions) and has to place it in the building of the opposite team. They have 20 minutes to do this or the bomb "exploded" (shoots paint out). There is no "respawn" time and the other team has to keep the "bomb" out. One time me and my mates were "stupid" enough to ALL stay guard from the front and about 2/3 of the other team came round the back and placed the bomb and ran. We didn't realise until the other team stopped running towards us and i turned around and was like shit.. wtf is that.. LOL so we literally grabbed it and ran it to the enemy base getting shot to fuck and legged it back and 5 mins later "BOOM" :D serves them right trying to catch us off guard.. pfft. XD

But the games i love are tatical based. CTF, S&D, King of the hill, Village Raid.

Back