• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins Overpowered

Haschish

Reaction score
# Increased elite knights melee damage, defense and armor.
# Increased paladins distance damage.
# Increased royal paladins distance damage, defense and armor.
# Faster attackspeed for promoted paladins and knights.
# Increased health/mana regeneration for all vocations

Why Da hell are u increasing the Attack speed and damage on knights and pallys melee attacks???

Are u thinking like cip soft? Allways do to much changes..
but this explains how that paladin killed me yesterday.
he shooted 2 Assassin stars before i could heal.

they got to much dmg already, And they REEALY dont need faster attack speed.

If you're not changing this back, i think u should higher the attack speed of mages wand,
and make a wand/rod with higher damage, Otherwise this is not balancing, this is overpowering

I do not only agree, but I sign this. It's literally impossible for a paladin to combo 600+ on real tibia, here it's more than possible.

This is a serious issue that has to be taken care of immiadelty else we'll be suffering by kids trying to gain power by abusing this.

To make it more clear; have you ever seen three pallies being able to drop ONE knight in real tibia? Not even to red HP, here you can do more than killing, you can rape his body afterwards aswell..

But you get my point of view hopefully and this will be fixed...

I do agree that paladins needed a boost since softcores, but:
increasing attack speed is unfair looking at the other vocs.
The insane combo's are just retarded. It should be average 200, with max 300-350 on humans, not more.

@eppan
neither is possible for master sorcerer on lvl 100 to hit 500 with ue, so gtfo

@ice meto

ye on softcores paladins were really weak, however their exevo mas san spell was nice now they reduced it extremly, no way to hit more than 100 on players

It has always been like this: mages are the war machines, if you choose another vocation then suffer the consequences. But here on moonhawk they dont share this fact.

@eppan
neither is possible for master sorcerer on lvl 100 to hit 500 with ue, so gtfo

@ice meto

ye on softcores paladins were really weak, however their exevo mas san spell was nice now they reduced it extremly, no way to hit more than 100 on players

Eh? It's always been like that, it's because of the magic level rate is too high and you can gain over 60 easily. Try to have magic level 70 and make an ue and you'll see that it will be similar to real tibias.

excatly, i never seen any mage on real tibia with magic lvl 90 on lvl 155 for example

Yes == they chaned the rate of how fast you can gain magic levels, but on paladins they have edited their speed of melee attack + increased the attack itself.

I do not agree. Mages and Knight are also strong enough ...

They're supposed to be that way. But this new "Update" is fucking embaressing, seriously. And I doubt GMs will even do shit about this as they're mother fucking cocksucking retards that always ignore important messages. Yet answer to "small bugs"

omg

I do not agree. Mages and Knight are also strong enough ...

Either you do play a paladin or a knight..
or you're one of them who just exping 24/7..

We play here to battle and have war, And its not fun that the paladins are so overpowered..

And EVERYONE of you that posts and says that you not agree,
are Either Mental Psychosed, braindamaged, or just 12 year old kids who play to exp So called RPG NEARDS,

I hope the gm listen to this and change this crapy update he have made,
At least change the attack speed back to normal,
caus thats realy unfair.

And Who cares if mages are dangerous?
They are suppose to be dangerous, They can also die easily,

Paladins are booth hard to kill and They got Hughe damage,

Bullshits. Noone will play on paladins anymore. Actually balance is good, including that, paladin is easy to kill.

^+1
Apr 22 2010, 21:34:17 Killed at Level 191 by Herr Rosa Most dmg
and by Eppan Last hit

here is a proof, u got me there, and if paladins were so uber strong u would all die on mages, i hit around 200 on humans and when u spam spells u dont shoot asasin stars so fast

vocations are kinda balanced and yet if u whine so much make a paladin and play? ur annoying on forums as much as in-game

I want this server to be as like real tibia as possible, but when retarded kids like you that want advangteds it's sad ...

then just go play real tibia instead if u want this server to be like real tibia as much as it can jesus

Haha, damn you cant played alot on this server.. I played paladin like 2 weeks untill i changed to a mage instead. Sure we might take alot but for sure the vocation is not overpower, 3 ppl easily ue combo down me as a 183 RP and is that really right? Paladins die really quick, but we take kinda good. I think its good as it is, nothing should be changed tbh.

Haha, damn you cant played alot on this server.. I played paladin like 2 weeks untill i changed to a mage instead. Sure we might take alot but for sure the vocation is not overpower, 3 ppl easily ue combo down me as a 183 RP and is that really right? Paladins die really quick, but we take kinda good. I think its good as it is, nothing should be changed tbh.

They are supposed to suck, no matter if they die easily or not. It's the vocation choosers' own fault if they choose a paladin and already know the consequenses. Atleast in my opinion, having a real tibia map you're supposed to take ideas from Real Tibia.

@The retard that told me to play real tibia, the only reason I play OT is because of the higher rates and I can't be arsed to level on real tibia. So mind fucking off before you make such dumb statements?

I do agree that paladins needed a boost since softcores, but:
increasing attack speed is unfair looking at the other vocs.
The insane combo's are just retarded. It should be average 200, with max 300-350 on humans, not more.

they increased the speed because , as usual they dont know how to fix it

Back