• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins

18:21 You see a paladin helmet (Arm:8).
It weighs 19.50 oz.
It increases your distance skill by 4.

something like that?:p

Acually you need to be high level and spamming out 6 mages how you mean? They just combo u down in a second and Paladins doesnt do good damge with assa stars, not balanced etc, just some high criticals SOMETIMES and everything shouldnt depend on the Exevo mas san since now paladins only is good for aoe dps really..

gott med polsk korv

Yes they make good damage sometimes. And thats just like in real tibia.

The real advantage with the mage classes is the constant hit.

pallys stars suck, sd sucks, mass san is good? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMG. i can mass san when there is 10 noobs on screen?no.
i can mass san to kill enemy? no.. cuz i will pwn my team too. so i am doing same damage to my team and him, and not hitting more then 200 wit star. ROXROXROX And, if they stair hop and u are ontop of them, you cannot hit them.

pallys stars suck, sd sucks, mass san is good? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMG. i can mass san when there is 10 noobs on screen?no.
i can mass san to kill enemy? no.. cuz i will pwn my team too. so i am doing same damage to my team and him, and not hitting more then 200 wit star. ROXROXROX And, if they stair hop and u are ontop of them, you cannot hit them.

not more then 200? i read in Thunderfall Forum that paladin did over 800 with assa star and 1 hitted a guy and they whined Paladins do to much damge. thunderfall, same as this one just lower exp same owners to

The day paladins only do 200 max damage with a stars I will agree with you. But not until then.

As far as I know the vocations are atleast somewhat balanced. And I wouldn't recommend trying to balance the vocs too much. Since that is what CIP has been doing the last years without much success.

Back