• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pally ML Bug!!!

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
So I achieved ML 49 yesterday, and today I was curious how long it would take to get ML 50... So I have been using Exevo Vita for over an hour and using mana rune and within about an hour and a half I haven't even gained 1 percent. It used to take like anywhere from 5-6 minutes per percent of ML when I was at ML 48 working to 49. But now that I am at ML 49 it is not looking like it is going up at all!

Please let me know what is wrong, I have been ML training because I want ML 50 very bad, but it just wont go up anymore. I know its not because I advanced a ML so it will take longer because before it used to take 5-6 minutes per single percent and it would go from 5-6 minutes all the way to 2-3 hrs per percent...

Basically I am just curious if I will still be training ML and gaing ML levels just wont see a bar move. If the ML max for Pally 49, I think it should be removed and be alowed to train higher. Just let me know if its a problem or not when you get time thanks...

Last edited:
Red, I figured it out... It doesn't let you go past ML 49 for pally... I trained for over a day, normally I would get at least to 10% left but I didnt gain one percent in that whole time. Then I died to test to see if just the bar was not working, but once I died I lost a ML and went way down... I could tell that it didnt count any farther past 49. Please fix this bug or at least let me know why we cant go past 49

Since I allow players to bot skills, there are caps on what you can get.
Quite unfair to the player that doesn't use a bot to train :p
That, and, I don't want some vocations using some items. (Paladins and Triple Overtime ect.)

lol yeah back when I played Knight I managed to get ML 15 was botting ml for like 2 hours afk came back to realise you can't get ml 16 ^^

I thought knights ml was fixed at 14... thats what i heard not sure if its true

ya i found that out in the last battle.. even though it took drakan and 8 other to kill me. xD HAIL Super knight with super uh xD

Haha yeah I found that out quick too lol... I got ML 49, then died and had half to go to get back to 49. So I feel like the acutal max is 48

Back
Top Bottom