• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandaria Layout [Naxtie]

Wartio

Any game ideas?
Reaction score
@Naxtie
@Cykotitan

How come people have your website layout?. I've seen 3 servers with your layout, everyone says its released public but i dont find any layout released by you, the Pandoria one..

Shylveria.net
Athxzor.com
Evolera.se

A guy called "Cykotitan" in Athxzor.com tells that he is Cykotitan from otland and he got this layout from public release, by who i dont know.

Last edited:
I have not released it, I have only selled it to a few people. So yeah, probably someone released it somewhere. Though everyone got a very ugly version of it, to make it look really good you need a few custom pages :p I guess I am the only one with the complete version of it.

I have not sold it to Cykotitan. But I am aware of this, the only person in that list that I have sold it to is the Evolera owner.

@Wartio

Back