• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paraplegic Swim Team Blacklist

Well, Bruh's are on my hunted list :D

Seriously, Within a week, the bruh's wont be the strongest guild on this server anymore :)

but its wierd, that im not on the list for all i've done :/

Seriously, what are you "Ok'ing" for?
You, Reaper, is the only guy i find skilled in Bruh's , honestly. all of other's i have seen r like, UBER-NUUBS

Your atleast normal ;/

But ur also gonna die, soon enough !:D

Because you are ... hm i think the 10th guy saying that, thats why i am "ok'ing" here ;)

And now stop wasting your time on forum, go level, get your friends playing here, challenge us and we are all happy.

lol anything happened recently? had 0 electric in my house for 24 hours have had electricians here all day they finally fixed it (had to dig up the road to fix the wire lol)

Ok, well. whenevr i post on forums , im on my MAC LAPTOP, Tibia doenst work on this computer.

But ok.

And, i aM challenging you , :/ everytime i see you i attack you guys. Not like some pussys who PZ sit 24/7

Ok, well. whenevr i post on forums , im on my MAC LAPTOP, Tibia doenst work on this computer.

But ok.

And, i aM challenging you , :/ everytime i see you i attack you guys. Not like some pussys who PZ sit 24/7

Hmm.... who are you ingame?

Well, Bruh's are on my hunted list :D

Seriously, Within a week, the bruh's wont be the strongest guild on this server anymore :)

but its wierd, that im not on the list for all i've done :/

SCREENSHOT THIS BEFORE HE EDITS IT!!
roflmao, Good Luck Motha Fucka.

Seriously, what are you "Ok'ing" for?
You, Reaper, is the only guy i find skilled in Bruh's , honestly. all of other's i have seen r like, UBER-NUUBS

Your atleast normal ;/

But ur also gonna die, soon enough !:D
Its bc the Germans made tibia, duh.. everyone knows that :rolleyes:

LOL what a stupid saying that....the bruhs are the power of cyntara LOL ...play cyntara but (X)DONT(X) Insult The Bruhs :) thats all i can say for he LOL

Channel Imperial Predator saved at Mon Aug 03 07:22:49 2009
07:02 The Dentist [535]: noob would be the low level whining about power abuse in most cases, wouldn't you think?
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: hmm nope i disagree
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: btw
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: im not a noob
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: i got 2 characters 500+
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: so blow me douche bag :D
07:03 Imperial Predator [232]: lol bet u feel pretty stupid now eh
07:04 The Dentist [535]: why would I feel stupid about you having chars 500+ and still whining to me about power abuse because of my level?
07:05 Imperial Predator [232]: i never said 2 feel stupid about me have 500+ feel stupid about calling me a noob if u had a brain you would be able to figure that out but of course u dont and im not whining im just stating how its pathetic that u get amusement outta killing someone
07:06 The Dentist [535]: Levels don't make you less of a noob
07:06 Imperial Predator [232]: who isn't even half a challenge however ur probably a skronny kid in rl so this is the only way u can feel superior dont feel bad nerd :p
07:06 Imperial Predator [232]: im not saying they did
07:06 Imperial Predator [232]: u did tho :p
07:06 The Dentist [535]: You're using them to prove you're not a noob
07:06 The Dentist [535]: Should I not be amused about killing you? I play the game for fun, why should I not enjoy killing?
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: lol ur rly dumb try and put together a sentence that can actually beat me in a verbal battle cuz thhat take actual intelligence :D
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: u should enjoy killing
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: i never said u shouldn't
07:07 The Dentist [535]: You just said I shouldn't.
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: but 1hit ko isn't killing
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: its walk in and out
07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: no point no challenge
07:07 The Dentist [535]: I enjoy it. You whine, I laugh.
07:08 Imperial Predator [232]: i never whined ur just dumb and assume i do
07:08 Imperial Predator [232]: i made a statement u misinterpreted it not my fault
07:08 Imperial Predator [232]: now grow up and go outside n get some sun :D ur probably pail as shit
07:08 The Dentist [535]: You whined as soon as I told you that you were hunted, you called it power abuse
07:09 Imperial Predator [232]: thats what its called
07:09 Imperial Predator [232]: whining would be like
07:09 The Dentist [535]: Ad hom, a red herring. Even if I was pale*** as shit, it's completely irrelevant to the fact that you're whining about being bad at this video game.
07:09 Imperial Predator [232]: plzz cmon man
07:09 Imperial Predator [232]: i dont deserve it etc.
07:09 Imperial Predator [232]: pale is a bucket u dumb shit :D lol its spelt pail wow nice attempt of a correction tho
07:10 Imperial Predator [232]: liike u said lvls dont show ur skills so technically u cant say im bad
07:10 Imperial Predator [232]: lol
07:10 Imperial Predator [232]: keep going tho im enjoying u looking like a fool
07:11 Imperial Predator [232]: ahh ok i understand ur 2 humiliated 2 continue thats ok just keep playing ur game and breath little nerd :p
07:11 The Dentist [535]: Ummm.. actually my correction was correct and my skills are evident by our war status on this server
07:11 The Dentist [535]: Take a look at the fragcount on the site if you're interested
07:12 Imperial Predator [232]: ok i never said u weren't bad
07:12 Imperial Predator [232]: ...
07:12 Imperial Predator [232]: i dunno where ur going with this
07:12 Imperial Predator [232]: im just saying u cant say im bad lol wow cmon try n stay on topic will u
07:12 The Dentist [535]: Are you avoiding the fact that you tried to call me an idiot for correcting you and saying my correction was wrong when you saw that it was indeed correct?
07:13 The Dentist [535]: also somebody who frequently uses such a lame red herring as ad hom shouldn't be telling me to stay on topic.
07:13 Imperial Predator [232]: ok for one yes unlike u i can admit a mistake my bad
07:14 The Dentist [535]: I didn't make a mistake.
07:14 Imperial Predator [232]: also
07:14 Imperial Predator [232]: now ur the one avoiding the fact that u cant stay on topic :D
07:15 The Dentist [535]: I didn't avoid it I simply said you're not someone who should be talking shit about 'staying on topic' when half of your arguments are made specifically to distract from it.
07:15 Imperial Predator [232]: umm no its not
07:15 Imperial Predator [232]: care to explain how i distract from it?
07:16 The Dentist [535]: I've mentioned twice that you used ad hom twice in attempts to personally attack me though it had nothing to do with our discussion.
07:17 Imperial Predator [232]: ill be honest i have no idea what ad hem is so once u explain i can continue
07:18 The Dentist [535]: 07:07 Imperial Predator [232]: lol ur rly dumb try and put together a sentence that can actually beat me in a verbal battle cuz thhat take actual intelligence :D
07:18 Imperial Predator [232]: ok ur point
07:18 Imperial Predator [232]: this isn't telling me what ad hem is...
07:19 The Dentist [535]: Ad hominem is latin for "argment to the man"
07:19 The Dentist [535]: argument*
07:19 Imperial Predator [232]: ahh thats y its latin ok i feel a bit better now lol i thought i was a wee bit stupid
07:19 The Dentist [535]: Which means you distracted from the argument at hand (you being hunted for insulting Bruhs) to insult me
07:19 Imperial Predator [232]: y r u using latin if u dont mind me asking i no im distracting from argument now
07:20 The Dentist [535]: Pretty well known debate term, I thought someone with such "verbal battle" skills would understand it.
07:21 Imperial Predator [232]: hmm no my argument is like french and english that all the flexibility i got sry
07:21 Imperial Predator [232]: anyhow again diistracting
07:22 The Dentist [535]: No reason to continue this anyway, you're hunted and I don't need money. Peace.
07:22 Imperial Predator [232]: i think this is gonna end where we aren't gonna hate each other so much however after me saying this i doubt it will now happen and why am i hunted by the bruh when i didn't do anything to them except say i dont like how they opperate and just for the
07:22 Imperial Predator [232]: record i like zarz n dont mind him i was unaware he was a bruh
07:23 Imperial Predator [232]: so plz continue this so you can explain or you can pussy out like a little bitch that i expect you 2 :p

No payout, more fun.

Oh shit, and after the noob made himself known to me to be completely fucking retarded:

07:24 Imperial Predator [232]: well we can take the easy way of me being an idiot or assume ur wrong and simply dont have the intelligence 2 explain :p cuz u probably cant keep up

and yelled:
07:27 Imperial Predator [232]: FOR FUTURE RECORD THE DENTIST IGNORED ME CUZ HE CANT ARGUE FOR SHIT PASS THAT MESSAGE ONTO HIM PLZ :D

hahahahahahah stupid noob hahahahah

imperial predator = retired in 1 day :D!!!! hahahaha

Back