• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Part of 8.11 Real Tibia Map ( Includes all floors)

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
Since im retired of creatings ots i want to post here my 8.11 maptracked map :) I know that it sucks a little but im sure that some ppls will need it :=)

Some screens of the map:
Kazo Caves
screen1kd2.jpg

Cyclops north of thais
screen2vh7.jpg

Fibula
screen3sy0.jpg

Whole Map :
screen4groundwa6.png

Otbm Map File 36,4 MB:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/691431922.html

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Here are all my ztk files which i made this map :p

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/667802525.html

Enjoy

If any of u need tibicam files then just ask :p

I dont think so, I just maptracked that map but there are still much Map Bugs and the map isnt complere as i already said, Work a little on it, add some spawns and im sure that many ppls are gonna play on it :=), Well you can take spawns from other real map ots On this forum , my map god same coordinates.

awsome map! rep+

Edit:
the ztk files is not the full map just venore and thais thx anyway

Last edited:
i think that venore.ztk or venore1.ztk got about 400000 sqms tracked or even more so check this out, quick whole map is on one ztk file...

I dont got rookgaard but i can make it

i think that venore.ztk or venore1.ztk got about 400000 sqms tracked or even more so check this out, quick whole map is on one ztk file...

OK maybe i did something wrong when i did the otbm files i will take a look at that soon

Edit:
i dont have venore.ztk only venore1.ztk venore2.ztk and venore3.ztk

Last edited:
Haha guys This map is fucked up he have put items everywhere, i know Sasir really well ;)

Well , why should i put items everywhere when im not working on ots anymore,

I gave all ztk files and there you cant put any items... so far i know.
I can give you all tibicam. files so you can track the map byurself if you dont trust me , So liri please stop talking shits, you are the one who host real map servers for 1 week Max. and you are the one whos GM power abusing :)

Back