• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Paying/Hosting?

According to their ip log.. the ip adress which logged on [email protected] was logged on your otland account aka Zonet mostly.
Hmm exit = my brother = same IP.

When Xinn was scamming you, why did I tell you to not trust him, he is my rl friend? Why the hell should I tell you that when he was scamming you? Also, why did u say wait 15-20 days for the server, then I waited then you said 60 days. But, when I told you I dont want the server anymore, it's you who told me to make a refund, didn't you?

Hmm exit = my brother = same IP.

When Xinn was scamming you, why did I tell you to not trust him, he is my rl friend? Why the hell should I tell you that when he was scamming you? Also, why did u say wait 15-20 days for the server, then I waited then you said 60 days. But, when I told you I dont want the server anymore, it's you who told me to make a refund, didn't you?

nope :/ but you said that after I told you about the ip look up ^^
and I said that same ip was on YOUR otland account.. not Exit.

nope :/ but you said that after I told you about the ip look up ^^
and I said that same ip was on YOUR otland account.. not Exit.

Damn what a noob, If my ip is = 80.215.21.44, then exiT's IP should be the same, because we uses the same computer(s)(router).
Also, stop lying... where do you get all this stories from? I told you about Xinn, exactly when he talked to you. ^_^

Damn what a noob, If my ip is = 80.215.21.44, then exiT's IP should be the same, because we uses the same computer(s)(router).
Also, stop lying... where do you get all this stories from? I told you about Xinn, exactly when he talked to you. ^_^

The ip lookup checked the ip that was on Xinn with Otland users. The otland account "Zonet" popped up the most with that Ip, Exit & Haydoori was less. You are the noob that can't even understand english.

The ip lookup checked the ip that was on Xinn with Otland users. The otland account "Zonet" popped up the most with that Ip, Exit & Haydoori was less. You are the noob that can't even understand english.

Okay, let's say I'm noob. But you should read the posts above, why are you ignoring them. Stop discuss this in my thread, make a thread for this plx.

Obama_GTFO.gif

I honestly don't trust zonet at all..
I've never done business with him.. but c'mon will you guys sell something to a guy that talks like that?
This is zonet @ msn

Zonet: hey sell your server plzz plzz i send money ahuhs plz!
Me: Not for sale
Zonet: i send money right now!! a lot of money plxx plxx

Don't believe what I'm saying? i have chat logs

I've never done business with him.. but c'mon will you guys sell something to a guy that talks like that?
This is zonet @ msn

Didn't you wanted to buy Remmacs Evolution to? (Aka Henkos)
You asked how much he wanted for it.

This is zonet @ msn

Dude, I dont know what the problem is with you now, it's you who was after me before just for selling your rlmap for 150euro and I didn't buy it. Yes I know I wanted your evolution because it's good, and that plzz plzz isn't exactly correct. But anyways, I just found that there was tons of evolutions better than yours. Good luck with players on it, as u say Hocke server sucks, thats why he have 100x more players than yours. :thumbup:

Back