• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal - claim money

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
10 days ago, I received a donation on PayPal by a guy on my server (I have agreements, etc). So I thought cool and made a new account because my old one (with money) had false name and I verified it. It had past 10 days so I thought to take money out and transfered money to that new account. When I logged in to my old account I saw there was -250 euro (he tried to claim money back) and I tried to transfer money back to my old account because -250£ is kinda much for me. Now when I sent the money, they got frozen by PayPal. So now 250 euro is frozen and I have -250 euro. What can I do? What will happen? ^_^

sorry for my english.

Last edited:
See IT:
-Paypal is not to much security, because payiments by card credits, you can telephone to "company" and cancel your credit card, with it, you lost all cash you winned with about 3~5 days, but I think 20 days is to much LOL!! :s

well if i would be you (topic maker) i would take everyday the cash from the paypal acount and save it in the BANK!
btw. can i donate per raiffeisen bank credit card i mean not going to the bank automat or in the bank just per Internet! i mean i put the number in...
because i use Raiffeisen xD

@up I tried to do it, but I received code from PayPal after 5-7 days, thats kinda long. I don't care if he takes the money but I don't want to pay a shit because I didn't freeze the money, paypal did and now it's -250 euro which is kinda much.

Back