• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Peacefull players

Idayr

Reaction score
Hello there.

Im thinking about makin' a guild which will be totally peacefull, it means that my guild will never get involved in any war, just becouse we would like to have fun while playing this ot.

The point of this thread is that i would like to know if there are intrested people who's willing to join the guild.

When I got serious people, then i can start a new thread with details like guild name, rank proposals and such.

PS. Just post a reply in this thread with informations like:
*name in-game
*your level
*your vocation
*where do you come from

Yours, Idayr.

@Richey: Im just afraid, that you're the only one <_< I guess its worth to give it a try anyway.

I like this idea but you should make sure ur members truly are 100% neutral or this won't work. So, you've got Time's support here, good luck.

Hey there! I'm "Viper" lvl 92 royal paladin and comes from Sweden. I'd really like to join this guild because I usually don't like to argue with people.

Or you can actually join my guild,im rather neutral in any kind of war as i know people from each different guild or actually have respect for lot of people. @thread starter,if your really neutral to anyone and interest in joining my or ill talk with the few neutral member i got and see if they wanna join another guild.But i got no Vice yet. Anyway goodluck in that and to anyone who's neutral and want to actually have a "neutral" leader,catch me ingame and i'll be glad to invite you.My ingamename is Dark Aura.

Nice idea! But there will always be random pks and you will get killed by them. And ofcorse as every good guild you will have to revenge death of the players that pked your guild members and they will do the same. And the war begins. So it's hard to stay neutral here unless you don't mind to get pked.

Yeah so, maybe lets make it other way. Intrested people message me in-game, just to dont spam here anymore.

Edit: My name in-game is Idayr.

Back