• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient People Can See Char List & Can't Connect

jigsaw

Solutions
Reaction score
I know there are some threads about this, but none of them has a solved issue.

My Configsare:

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%,

Ports 8090/7171/7172 are open both in the firewall and the router.

The Ip on config.lua is the one that myip show on the site, although I have a NO-IP Address which is working fine. (brasilrox.servegame.com)
I can connect to my server using my local IP (IPv4) but I can't connect if I use 127.0.0.1 (char list appear, but I can't log in).

I'm using the www that the OP of 7.4 otx rl map..etc gives, it is just for testing, and it is working, people are creating chars on the site.

Have anyone found a solution for this? Thank you all in advance.

And just for it quickly, my phpadmin config is like so:

PHP:
/* Bind to the localhost ipv4 address and tcp */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] = '127.0.0.1';

I know there are some threads about this, but none of them has a solved issue.

My Configsare:

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%,

Ports 8090/7171/7172 are open both in the firewall and the router.

The Ip on config.lua is the one that myip show on the site, although I have a NO-IP Address which is working fine. (brasilrox.servegame.com)
I can connect to my server using my local IP (IPv4) but I can't connect if I use 127.0.0.1 (char list appear, but I can't log in).

I'm using the www that the OP of 7.4 otx rl map..etc gives, it is just for testing, and it is working, people are creating chars on the site.

Have anyone found a solution for this? Thank you all in advance.

And just for it quickly, my phpadmin config is like so:

PHP:
/* Bind to the localhost ipv4 address and tcp */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] = '127.0.0.1';
Dont use no-ip on config.lua use your ipv4

But Ipv4 is my local... not my remote address... are u sure about this? Imma gonna try it later. Thanks for thr answer

Solution
Yeah that's what I've been doing...
The IP on config lua is correct.
Ports are open:
Port 7171 is open on 187.112.99.25.
Port 7172 is open on 187.112.99.25.
Port 8090 is open on 187.112.99.25.

Back