• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

people who charge back on PayPal

Ralfegor

Reaction score
how do i know the account name of the ppl who charge back on paypal?

and how do i accept the payment :( i tried but i cant :S

7.jpg

clicked on Accept then it says
Verify Your Account
You must be a Verified member to accept this payment. To accept this payment, please verify your account now. PayPal requires that accounts receiving payments from our PayPal Website Payments and Instant Purchase for Auctions features be Verified. This increases the security of the PayPal network and lowers your risk by completing one of the requirements of our Seller Protection Policy.

You can also refuse this payment and continue to receive payments using other features. But to ensure that you can always receive payments - verify your account today!

then i click on Get Verified but then it says
getveri.jpg

and i dont have a bank account...

Last edited:
About that, I don't think you can see that.. If they do, you should get a mail and it should say who charged back, that's what happened to me atleast.

If your wondering which Tibia character that is click details of the payment and his account number should be in the Custom Details box or w.e if your using the automatic paypal system

fuck :S ok ok

what about geting verified with the paypal plus credit card? its that free?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you want a credit card and all that shit lol

Just ask your parents to take you to the bank and make an account, its not hard and you'll need it later on anyway

Hey,

I work for a bank, The way paypal works, is the bank details you provide for paypal then have (2) Very small amounts of money paid into the account, this usually takes 5-7 days.. When this payment has been made in to your bank account you must then enter the (2) amounts into your paypal activation so that way paypal knows you have access to the bank account you using.

Thanks Rep++?

Back