• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pezja.pl the suckers...

jasiexxx

Reaction score
Hi I would like to present you my views and his colleagues on one of ots ... Therefore, as you are looking for ... Do not even look at him and his acc marker Pezja.pl ots ip is in terrible Kich 8.54!
Issues
- GM can not cope with the problems on the map, quests and various things ...
- Not able to add or improve outfit Warmaster spells, etc. "Exori gran" which so far has not improved like everything I told him do some work "
-It can not cope with the service and the various things that give the souls of ots ...
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
It is, inter alia, the reason that we left from there
- Bad atmosphere
- Totally bad service
- Gm teleports people hated the monster example puts Ghazbarana and teleport people ...
- Support to banish people for rumors "bot bot" my friend marian got a ban for not botował that at this time logged in me home ...
-Tutors threaten bans and Gm ....
- Browse Clone items Gm told how to do that so it was not he did not ...
- Practical defeat tutors for spamming / b full of bugs demon oak destroyed and many major quests ....
Ots no future and is very dupny Gm want to change n
azwe I thought that something like this make things happen.
We won the war did not have it pleasure ots because it can not all there is stupid and poorly done ...
So, our guild does not recommend moving there to play on oregonots.com where the atmosphere is excellent everything works correctly even fire bombs are in the shop and not as pezji ...
Is a super thrill seeking invite small expach Jahoo ^ Marian & Destroy Immature Enemiess

Back