• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Looking for Paypal api

GM Sp00n

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who has, or who can code an automated payment/donation check system for ot.

Contact me if you have a script that does this, or if you can make it :)

It is possible?
I just know it works with DaoPay. When you donate, you get a code wich you insert in the website. Then you go ingame to the premium npc and he gives you what you have donated without waiting for CM/GM. Can be premium or just items etc. But Paypal don't give you any code, just transfer ID..

Hmm ok. But it gives you a unique confirmation code? Isn't that enough to validate the donation worked to give a reward?

You can use Paypal IPN stuff, I've looked into it for many hours. It's very complicated to do. I'm not even sure if you can do it when they are "Donations". I don't think paypal has the features for that.

I finally agree with the above comment. Not checking out who donated before accepting it, is risky.

It would be okay if you could completely track the donators items etc. Not too hard to do actually.

Hello, I'm searching for PayPal API and I found this site, RagnaLand Control Panel

It use 'Flux Control Panel' for Ragnarok Game, it have donation system with Paypal. When you donate you get X points auto.

For developers view this site http://developer.paypal.com and teste this tool - Instant Payment Notification (IPN) simulator

thanks.

Back