• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP problem in modern aac

Wraskly

Reaction score
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: htdocs/index.php

Line Number: 189

Line Number: 191

Line Number: 194

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to load template file 'index.tpl'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php:169 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php(521): Smarty_Internal_Template->isExisting(true) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\Smarty.class.php(336): Smarty_Internal_Template->getRenderedTemplate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\Smarty.class.php(380): Smarty->fetch('index.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(212): Smarty->display('index.tpl') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php on line 169

Seems like you played with index.php? There is no variable template which basically holds the name of the template, and it cannot load it. " 'Unable to load template file 'index.tpl''"

I just addded the files i got from here into htdocs, ill re download i guess.