• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [PHP] Scripts for any AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raggaer

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Im offering my services as a web developer. I have a very solid experience on the web field.

I know the workflow of all the public AACs out there. I am also very experienced with payment gateways (PayGol, PayPal, Fortumo, PagSeguro, EBANX, Cielo, PayULatam). You can view some of my programming work on my GitHub profile

The service also includes the help to set-up everything and support if needed (the support does not include changes you need after everything is done)
  • Otland PM
  • Discord @ Raggaer#0954
As a side note I can communicate in
  • Spanish
  • English
I wont do layout specific tasks (like making a page of your site look similar to another one). This only applies to the people out there using the clusterfuck tibia.com layout

I only accept payments on PayPal. The price will vary depending on the task you ask for. I dont do any design related task. If you are not a trusted member I wont do anything before I get paid

Last edited:
Uber pro scripter, recommended 11/10 ... !!

Last edited:
Hello. Im offering my services as a web developer. I have a lot of experience with almost all the AACs out there
  • Gesior
  • Modern
  • Nicaw
  • Znote
You can view some of my stuff https://github.com/Raggaer and https://github.com/Alvaritos (this last one is dead)

Im also open to custom AACs or anything that requires some web development

The price wil of course depend on the script or support you need.

If you are interested then please send me a PM
i need custom aac rl tibia layout and paypal script plz!!!

jk, but nice one Recomended! :d

Recommended, seen a lot of his work.
Seems like a nice person!

Last edited:
Very fast and professional response, got my request in no time with very clear instructions on how to install it. Money well spent, recommended!

I really recommend this talented man!

Good luck :)

I've worked with this guy, really good at what he does.
Recommended

Very skilled^^ Recommended!
Good luck :)

Thanks for the responses guys =)

Bought his service, and I truly recommend this guy.

I bought the services and do not have to complain about a great professional and provides excellent support recommend to everyone!

I have got a few messages regarding web designer duties. As I said on my first post I dont do web designs. Sorry =)

I recommend this service! Fast and professional service! Will definitely do more business with soon.

Service is back. I am also available at discord.

Last time when I wanted your service you stopped and disappeared for months with no reason and answer.

Giving your reputation and knowledge I am willing to give you second chance if want and are able to complete my request this time without bailing out.

Last time when I wanted your service you stopped and disappeared for months with no reason and answer.

Giving your reputation and knowledge I am willing to give you second chance if want and are able to complete my request this time without bailing out.

I sent you a discord message with what happened by that time expalining my situation. I will talk with you on discord again I guess :p

---

It seems I was wrong. The message was never sent well. Sorry for that, I will explain at discord if you dont mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back