• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Useful Webpage

As long as you intend to use mysql as database mysqli works fine. Znote AAC 1.4 runs regular mysql drivers, but it has been updated to mysqli drivers in 1.5. But I have also implemented custom Znote SQL functions which works the same way independent on what it is using in the backend. So its easy to convert, and will work on both 1.4 and 1.5, even tho they use different sql drivers in the backend. :)
All Znote AAC 1.5 queries are being done through the custom sql functions. While some functions in 1.4 as well as some plugins released use the legacy way. Which I will convert if neccesary.

I recommend phpacademy for PHP resources, for instance they have a great youtube channel where you can code along the video. Helped me tremendously. https://www.youtube.com/user/phpacademy

Back