• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC PHPMyAdmin error #1064?

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
Getting an MYSQL error once I try to add in an "host" user into PHPMyadmin In-order to not run the server under a root user. I am not much for MYSQL and still till this day know almost nothing about it..

f68592d13e2f5ff1df14ca9d4ad9daa9.png

Any Ideas?

Looks like some compatibility issue with phpmyadmin.

What version of phpmyadmin?

What version of MySQL?

Also, the next question: has the user been created after all? Or this error makes it impossible?

Looks like some compatibility issue with phpmyadmin.

What version of phpmyadmin?

What version of MySQL?

Also, the next question: has the user been created after all? Or this error makes it impossible?
I managed to create it but I couldn't put the permissions onto it. I reinstalled everything but now when you're here.
Every time I install MyACC, guild description runs into an error.
Call to undefined function bcsub()
2beaa2a80bd8a414a371994e984494dc.png

Solved with:

Did you delete the default users first? This also causes this issue.
I didn't, I did disable root user tho. But that's why I have the other account with permissions

Last edited:
I would try enabling your root user, creating the user based off Root User. Then disable your Root user.

Edit: I would also try maybe updating your phpmyadmin/mysql

I would try enabling your root user, creating the user based off Root User. Then disable your Root user.

Edit: I would also try maybe updating your phpmyadmin/mysql
Reinstalled everything, It's ubuntu 20.04.
Got the same error with ROOT enabled
Lua:
CREATE [URL='https://hoxera.com/php_adm/url.php?url=https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/information-functions.html#function_user']USER[/URL] 'hostaccf'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH caching_sha2_password BY '***';ALTER USER 'hostaccf'@'localhost' REQUIRE NONE;
ae4abfc473930c483afb08d6b7f6279c.png[img]

Created user using this
Lua:
CREATE USER 'mytest'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password123';
Now how do I add the required access onto it manually?

Last edited:
Ubuntu ships MariaDB as a replacement for MySQL.
MariaDB Server does not currently support either the sha256_password or the caching_sha2_password authentication plugins. See MDEV-9804 for more information.

You can use Native MySQL authentication, or install a plugin supported by MariaDB.
For example ed25519:

Back