• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phpmyadmin issues schema.sql

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

So am trying once again to play around with my tfs 1.3 again, compiling went fine, just that when trying to load my schema.sql into phpmyadmin i get

Error​

SQL query: Copy

INSERT INTO server_config (config, value) VALUES ('db_version', '26'), ('motd_hash', ''), ('motd_num', '0'), ('players_record', '0');

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'db_version' for key 'server_config.PRIMARY'

Not sure i understand what the issue seems to be. Any clues where i should focus on?

Thanks!

Solution
This was never an error if u follow the correct steps to set up a server. I missed one unfort. If u get same error, u prob missed a step like me :)
Hello!

So am trying once again to play around with my tfs 1.3 again, compiling went fine, just that when trying to load my schema.sql into phpmyadmin i get

Error​

SQL query: Copy

INSERT INTO server_config (config, value) VALUES ('db_version', '26'), ('motd_hash', ''), ('motd_num', '0'), ('players_record', '0');

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'db_version' for key 'server_config.PRIMARY'

Not sure i understand what the issue seems to be. Any clues where i should focus on?

Thanks!

I can not answer it but I just want to say im happy you are back dude

This was never an error if u follow the correct steps to set up a server. I missed one unfort. If u get same error, u prob missed a step like me :)

Solution
Back