• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pits of Inferno, Good Luck

Maas90

Reaction score
I thought about hunting some in Pits of Inferno, when this happened:

Maas view - GL doing PoI.cam

Needs a fix, don't you think?
Dezastrous and Whereis Jonnet died there aswell.

No it doesn't need a fix, if you knew what POI was from the beginning you would know this:

* Knights - north
* Druids - north-east
* Paladins - south-east
* Sorcerers - south

The fire that killed you only allows paladins :)
Sorry Maas, alltho it should not kill you instantly.
What it should do is tell you you took the wrong path, then kill you on the next step :p

Source: Tibia Wikia

Yours,
Tertius

No it doesn't need a fix, if you knew what POI was from the beginning you would know this:

* Knights - north
* Druids - north-east
* Paladins - south-east
* Sorcerers - south

The fire that killed you only allows paladins :)
Sorry Maas, alltho it should not kill you instantly.
What it should do is tell you you took the wrong path, then kill you on the next step :p

Source: Tibia Wikia

Yours,
Tertius

Dude I do know that druids are supposed to go NE, and as you say, yes, I should still only loose 300 hp on the FIRST fire though I went wrong. I have never played an OT before though that had this system, so I pretty much didn't think of it when I walked the fire. I mean what is that? Fire that hits 750hp+ dmg and removes manashield? Fix it. Too bad I didn't had bless neither..

Thx anyway but I need no sources.

EDIT: dunno if I dare to enter the NE path.. lol, will need a team of all vocs to enter anyway

Dude I do know that druids are supposed to go NE, and as you say, yes, I should still only loose 300 hp on the FIRST fire though I went wrong. I have never played an OT before though that had this system, so I pretty much didn't think of it when I walked the fire. I mean what is that? Fire that hits 750hp+ dmg and removes manashield? Fix it. Too bad I didn't had bless neither..

Thx anyway but I need no sources.

EDIT: dunno if I dare to enter the NE path.. lol, will need a team of all vocs to enter anyway

It's true though. You would die anyways. Whether it be the 1st second or the 2nd. lol

It's true though. You would die anyways. Whether it be the 1st second or the 2nd. lol

Say whaaaat? :confused: When you walk the wrong fire on real tibia you get the message that you walked the wrong path + you loose 300 hp. If you keep walking you loose 600 hp, next fire you loose 900 (i think), etc. You won't make it till the end of the path no mather how high leveled you are, you shouldn't die on the FIRST fucking fire. :mad:

Back