• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Placing a creature, with info in mysql

nimedon

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to make a command, that place a creature with the info (health, experience, etc.) from a table on MySQL, can anyone help me with this code?

thanks!

Sorry I am not good at c++ but I think you can look what it use to load bans? Bans is also in sql, if you find out how to do that you can just edit it right?

Ye, it's useless...
Monsters are loading only when you start ots or reload monster's scripts. It's not long time(about 2-3s with my old computer).

Hmm... it would require some boring programming...

You would need to load the monsters using a system similar to IOLoginData.

Then, you would require the server to load all the SQL monsters on the server start, and, perhaps, the reload function also reload the SQL.

OR you can create a new class which is another sub-creature class and load it in a similar way it is done with players, and with the AI of the monsters...

For those who dont know, this would be a way to do a pet system :)

...or the guy just want to remove the XML from his OTs and is making the monsters on SQL so it is easier to load them in a website...

Back