• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Player corpses doesnt appear

xDyego

Solutions
Reaction score
when the player dies the body does not appear, someone helps me, I think I can only change in the sources, but where?

look for any scripts that uses doCreatureSetDropLoot
you can probably use a program (winmerge if you're on windows) to search all files in your data folder for that specific text
look for one that uses doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)
if you find that, disable it and restart your server, since that function can remove player corpses altogether.

look for any scripts that uses doCreatureSetDropLoot
you can probably use a program (winmerge if you're on windows) to search all files in your data folder for that specific text
look for one that uses doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)
if you find that, disable it and restart your server, since that function can remove player corpses altogether.
My server is creating from zero xD, it only has the native TFS scripts, the corpse ID is not the default, it's a new ID, Cykotitan said that I have to change the corpse id in the sources in Const. H. I did this, however, when I die the server crashes, I believe that it is necessary to change this id no server, but I do not know where​

Back