• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player killers

Cauchemar

Reaction score
Here I send 3 photos!

1.We thought of killing him but in the end we decided to kil Vengeance III and not Silver.

2.We tested our method and it worked perfectly!

3.We wanted to know how much we hit, we had to verify :p

Good luck!

Last edited:
You guys are stilling playing the test server? haha.

Even with their Cheating bots of doom. They wouldn't be able to kill me. hehehehe...

Then you'd have to run fast bc 1k damage and mana shield is not something you kill alone :eek:

Last edited:
they'd be sding me. Id just be following and attacking them. They;d slowly die. And id be laughing and spammins uhs. ahahhaa

they'd be sding me. Id just be following and attacking them. They;d slowly die. And id be laughing and spammins uhs. ahahhaa

So, you heal over 1k hp each turn? :eek:
Since you can see on one of the pics that the do a combo of 1132 hp.

But if you do, I will play knight when the real server opens lol.

If I'm not mistaken, when I went there you couldn't attack me because that square was pz. You killed one of your guys because you wanted me to move so you could attack me.

This sqm IS NOT pz, go with a friend and attack him there...
don't try to deduce without verifying it

So, you heal over 1k hp each turn? :eek:
Since you can see on one of the pics that the do a combo of 1132 hp.

But if you do, I will play knight when the real server opens lol.

Yes actually...

I know its close to 2k. but Im not entirely sure... Havnt been on radonia in weeks.

Uhs heal according to level and magic level and if im not wrong, when i played they lowered the healing rate to crap for knights (more depending on mlvl...)

Paladins too, before paladin lvl 100 only heal 200hp for uh
Now uh for me is 1500hp+...

I wish this server could be online again, with the same map, with the same scripts, and the same owner ofcourse.:/

Back