• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

player_death

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
my problem is in config
Code:
	maxDeathRecords = 10
but server record all death after 10 death record when i try to search player i get this error
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in D:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:360 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(360): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(148): include('D:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 360
after i login phpmyadmin and delete his death from player_death
i can search the player without any error
need help fast please
tfs 3.5 pl1

Have similar problem, dunno if its same problem but heres the error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:349 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(349): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 349

hey,

can u post the death part of your character.php
The Hulk Line 360
and
Athinutella 349

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:334 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(334): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 334

line 334=
Code:
    $player_killerr12 = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM player_killers WHERE kill_id = '.$player_kd.'');

The problem is getting bigger, more and more players is getting this error when searching on them.

Last edited:
Back