• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playing rl tibia again

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I was thinking about playing rl tibia again, but I think starting from 0 all over again without cash/skills/partners will be very hard so is there anybody who wants to join me? or give me an account to start with?

I play on Celesta (Optional PvP) and Verlana (Open PvP) but more Celesta xD Not very active though but can help you I guess^^

poi items got pretty expensive after all these years. I miss the times when I could afford 4 pairs of soft boots. On the other hand hunting demons and selling mms to players must be profitable af now

Making gold on RL Tibia is very easy now. In most of cases I can affort BoH at level 15. Just before leaving Dawnport ask NPC for sending you to old Rookgaard and do two quests for legion helmet. Then you can go main, I prefer Venore becouse you can hunt on swamp trolls which drops Medicine.
At level 15~ you can do blood herb quest, just buy few firefield rune and up/down that little GS with them.

If you made all those things as a free account, and sell all Medicines you should have atleast 30-40k. Ofc with pacc you can make easy 150k+ becouse there is few easy quests which gives you alot. Koshei, elvenhair rope etc.

Also as a pacc, making gold for softs is easy too. I made over 900k (softs mostly 600k) in less then 6h just by grabbing all empty vials and sellable trash to my lootbag in Lion Rock Quest. As level 50 sorc.

Last edited:
Back