• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
I sold my Xbox 360 for four hundred dollars and I'm putting it toward an elite gaming PC. I hope I won't regret it! Believe it or not, I've never played any popular PC games before, other than TF2 - everything was Xbox for me until recently. Anyway, I've owned all of the console systems up until now, and I've got to say the Xbox wins. But as Peroxide said, there's advantages of both - buy them both (if you can)!

I may end up buying the 720, we'll see how good it really is.

I sold my Xbox 360 for four hundred dollars and I'm putting it toward an elite gaming PC. I hope I won't regret it! Believe it or not, I've never played any popular PC games before, other than TF2 - everything was Xbox for me until recently. Anyway, I've owned all of the console systems up until now, and I've got to say the Xbox wins. But as Peroxide said, there's advantages of both - buy them both (if you can)!

I may end up buying the 720, we'll see how good it really is.

WTF? lol?
They cost like 150 bucks here brand new..

WTF? lol?
They cost like 150 bucks here brand new..

Yep, it was the Halo Reach Limited Edition 360 Console, still in original packaging (unsealed). It also came with MW3, BF3, GTA IV, and a few other games. I think the games themselves were worth about $150, so I basically got $250 for the system.

Yep, it was the Halo Reach Limited Edition 360 Console, still in original packaging (unsealed). It also came with MW3, BF3, GTA IV, and a few other games. I think the games themselves were worth about $150, so I basically got $250 for the system.

Ah damn xd

xbox = microsoft
microsoft = shit

face this.

I respectively disagree, when speaking in regards to Xbox. Microsoft themselves has not shown much improvement since its release, but I can assure you, Xbox is one of its strongest areas of expertise, and they're very good at it.

I prefer PS3, most games I play are offline so the few times I actually go online, it wouldn't be worth paying for an entire month in XBox, also I've always been a Playstation fan and I don't see myself changing
@Rossii
At least they weren't crashing every couple months in the beginning with a RRoD, there has only been 1 major incident against the PSN, and while I agree with the reason they did it, I don't agree with their methods

we pay to play live, but we always get DLC first, we never got hacked, and 0 hackers on xbox live.

Back