• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help a poor noob....

Devhir

A bit of Everything
Reaction score
Ok guys this is noob questions to you but to me is knowledge. Please don't trash talk or insult, all i want is help and a simple answer.

When you are taking a map from 1 server to another wat are files to take with the map apart from:

world.otmb
would-house.xml
world-spawn.xml

??

Ok guys this is noob questions to you but to me is knowledge. Please don't trash talk or insult, all i want is help and a simple answer.

When you are taking a map from 1 server to another wat are files to take with the map apart from:

world.otmb
would-house.xml
world-spawn.xml

??

If the server has some special move events/actions, then you have to take them from data/actions and data/movements (the *.lua ones and edit your actions.xml/movements.xml by adding those script).

when i try to import maps into tf (mystic script) i get a message sayin the map needs to be updated when i run 8.1 map editor it loads blank, i loaded template still blank any ideas?

Note: Dont i need to import npc files and such? for map?

I'll give you an example...

If your map was version 8.0, and you want it 8.1, the easiest way is with Remere's MapEditor.

First of all, make a backup of your map.
Now download RME, install it and then open your map, click on the option "Map" in the menu bar, and then click on Properties, now change Client Version: 8.0 to Client Version: 8.1, then click "OK", save it and it's ready.

RME Download Link -->
:D
//Click on the yellow face\\

If you dont understand, check this pictures...

rme.jpg

rme2.jpg

i have never seen rme load a map it always freezes on 100% i do see otmapeditor load map but it loads blank and only loats the map given by tfs server.

Can someone tell me wher ei can find the quest chest on RME?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find that "quest chest" in Palette/Doodad Palette/Interior.
And then you select the "wooden chest".

A picture about that:

palette.jpg

:D

Thanks

Another problem:
when a player dies on my ot they respawn to the north west of temple. anyone know what i need to change?

nvm i had it sorted out, i just need to set the waypoint on map editor, btw do anyone know where i can find the portals on rme mapeditor? coz i havent seen it.

Back