• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PLEAse help with this 2 problems

Calon

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey
i have 2 problems to me server and i used the search function and still.
first one is Crash, Sometimes my server stay 2 days without crash and sometimes still 4 HS the got a crash dunna how etc.

second one is when someone make a new account he getting more items such as double set + more life rings

(all these problem came after server rest in same database )

1) Cant really help you unless you tell us more... there is no specific reason why a server crashes.. it could be anything.
2) Are you using samples? do you have a first items script running as well? Are they getting the items every time they login, or multiple item sets but only once?

1) i think players use this something to crash server
2) multiple item sets but only once + rings and i didnt put a rings in first items (the bp be full of rings)

@up A lot of people get crashes yes, but you said "(all these problem came after server rest in same database)" so that means it never happened before, but it does now. Do you have the house crash fixed?

If people are getting items you never even intended, you probably have a script giving it. Re-check your login scripts or post any first item scripts.

Back