• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shexi

Reaction score
hey everyone :p i hope ur all good and ejoying tibia hehe:thumbup: anyways i was kinda hoping someone would help me and please if u could help As Soon As Possible (ASAP) hehe
iam doing my own OT i did everything i got server remeres map editor XAMPP 1.7.3 and everything else.. i did database extracted files etc...Now i believe u all kno that after u extract the files u try to open the server.. u press on an image like a sword or something so am pressing on dat and its saying "this application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not found." :( they said reinstalling might fix it so i tried but still didnt work please guyz i kno most of u people r genious about this iam kinda nub lolya.. i admit it hehe anyways plx who ever helps me id never forget this favour
anyways luv u all ^_^
peace~

Did you download this server? or is it custom? cause that could be the problem. Most servers that are downloaded dont have every file with them =/

Well i downloaded it from here otland.net please if u could help me out id be so appreciative
thx :)

Look in the tutorials section.

Also that kind of question belongs to the support forum, but before posting anything there read the thread naming rules (a sticky topic).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom