• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please Help

Moataz Hero

Titania.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
Please Help Me

I've made Ot and it's work in my ip and i've opened ports and i go to whatismyip.org and i copy the ip and i past in config.lua and i open the ot its run and i give the ip to my friend he say error 0200 Please Help Me

You put your external IP in config.lua, which you have already done. Your problem is either your ports are not properly forwarded, you have a firewall blocking connections or something else is blocking the connection.

Do you have F-Secure, Norton or another Anit-virus program? if so, they usally have thier own firewall, try to open the ports there :p

You put your external IP in config.lua, which you have already done. Your problem is either your ports are not properly forwarded, you have a firewall blocking connections or something else is blocking the connection.

Im not have Any Anti-Virus,Im Already put my ip in config.lua by whatismyip.org and already opened ports and it's take Error 0200 What i change in config.lua Please Help

Last edited:
see you have a no-ip adress?

if u have so download the no-ip program

it will automaticaly refresh your non static ip

but you have to change in config.lua the number that the no-ip program says.

and problem solved

i got the same problem

i've already download simple port forwarding and it's opened all my ports and i don't have no-ip adress i have number ip adress like 41.235.195.253 my ip What is my problem for the open my ot to be online for all tell me :( really i need help

Back