• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Crown Version.

well he already did that you have been waiting alot, what you just did now is not what should be done in any similar case, i'am not defending a thief neither you, i don't know you both it is about concepts buddy ^^, stay calm you have been stolen it is not the first nor the last time, if you believe in a god better thank him you didn't send 199 EUR and got stolen, i'am not trying to tell you something more than what happened already happened trying hard for 10EUR while the time wasted i think it was a month you could do work for 1k EUR instead just complaining in otland when they are not responsible for what happened and i don't think anybody cares, this thread is a great pokemon OT discussion, it is the first poke excites me to play it
If you don't have anything clever to say, sometimes it's better to not talk at all.

If you don't have anything clever to say, sometimes it's better to not talk at all.
if you don't like what is written, its better not to continue reading or replying. iam not here to show i'am clever

Lulz at the drama; all of this could be worth 0 if Nintendo decided which is more likely to happen to shut down every Pokemon Ot, if it ever gains traction and we ever get a properly done Poke server with a big amount of players expect Nintendo lawyers to threaten. As it happened to Minecraft Pixelmon (the pokemon developers in MC).

Back