• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Pokémon Online Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migxxx

◥▶◀◤
Senator
Reaction score
Well Nikolas closed this thread because of 'spam' and 'offtopic' reply's and was just because of some members like 'greendeizer' aka 'husam' and few others....

So my question is here, why don't you punish those members instead of closing one of the biggest threads on otland? actually a lot of persons like blasphemy, bazzaze, Lusugo, lolaye, Archez, Brook Kechup and few others was keeping it alive posting usefull and NOT offtopic stuff about the server and the thread itself, So come on, open the thread lol...

Edit: excuse me about any bad spelling or typo on this thread, but i just don't feel like writing it perfect.

Last edited:
The thread was closed because some of these members were already warned not to spam and they kept doing it on the specific thread. If we kept warning/infracting them, they would call us corrupted. Since the thread was very big it was also hard to moderate it (you were obligated to check many pages in order to find out if some posts were actually offtopic or answering to something else).

A new thread was created here: http://otland.net/f251/poka-mon-online-60081/

See? I tolerated it and they started being offtopic again. They are the ones that should be blamed, they are spamming/posting offtopic posts on the thread, I am just doing my job.

Finally some1 done something about the spam =S

If they dont got a forum they shoudlnt be able to be always spamming at the thread.

I don't see any reason why a thread should be closed if it doesn't violate our rules. The users who spam in the thread should be punished, and the thread should not be closed or deleted.

I don't see any reason why a thread should be closed if it doesn't violate our rules. The users who spam in the thread should be punished, and the thread should not be closed or deleted.

They were punished but since it'll take a lot of time to punish everyone one by one I thought it would be better to close it and let a new one be opened. Now in the new one they're spamming about the fact that I closed it (some of them offended me too) and they can't realise that in fact, the Pokemon Online thread is still open, with another name and user who created it.

The thread was closed because some of these members were already warned not to spam and they kept doing it on the specific thread. If we kept warning/infracting them, they would call us corrupted. Since the thread was very big it was also hard to moderate it (you were obligated to check many pages in order to find out if some posts were actually offtopic or answering to something else).

A new thread was created here: http://otland.net/f251/poka-mon-online-60081/

See? I tolerated it and they started being offtopic again. They are the ones that should be blamed, they are spamming/posting offtopic posts on the thread, I am just doing my job.
That means that the rule breakers win. They make you destroy for the other people.

" Since the thread was very big it was also hard to moderate it (you were obligated to check many pages in order to find out if some posts were actually offtopic or answering to something else). "
Who said it would be easy and not time consuming being a moderator? I thought people would know that when applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back