• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online Tournament!

Fragdonut

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello! I got an idea making a pokemon online tournament.
It will be simple and fun. :D

Requirements:
10 dollars
3 pokémons
playing gold server

The time for the tournament will be 19.00 GMT +1 tuesday 3rd november.

The tournament board will look something like this (depending on how many that will join)

e2142xzqa_p45x6.png

You'll sign up in this thread and then i'll update the tournament board with the teams on tuesday 16.00 gmt +1.
The winning team will earn all the dollars expect 10 dollars, these 10 dollars will go to the loosing team which is before the final. Each team should consists of 2 players and 3 pokemons each.
This is just for fun, that's why we ain't taking much money. It will be fought in celadon city(if you don't know the way I will get you there), because PvP Arena.. There everyone can attack eachother and someone could easily fuck up your duels.​

PvP arena = pownage cuz PVP Enforced mowhahah.

You should see how many want to join and they should write their levels and names then you should make good teams and not level 10 and a level 8 vs a level 16 and a level 21...

PvP arena = pownage cuz PVP Enforced mowhahah.

You should see how many want to join and they should write their levels and names then you should make good teams and not level 10 and a level 8 vs a level 16 and a level 21...

I will try to balance the teams as much as possible, if there's a team of like 2 levels 20 and the rest of the peoples isn't even close to that level then they won't be able to join.

Make a minimum level of 15 or something because that should everyone take before Tuesday.

Back