• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Pokemon/Pet System.

leoloves2

Reaction score
Good morning people! My name is Leonardo, it's been a while since I'd like to start a derivative server. My intention has always been to start the server from scratch. Well basically my idea is to create a derivative with the same north as pokemon, that is, you control your character and pet with moves and so on. I started this server in tfs 1.3, but I'm not a senior in c++ and lua, so most of the things I've been doing are based on tutorials and scripts given by the community. I've seen lots and lots of threads in various forums of good server functions/scripts, but I haven't been able to find perhaps the most important one which is a "pet" system. Which would basically be capturing the pet with an item, releasing the pet by clicking the item and returning it by clicking the item again. I found some pet systems for tfs 1.3, but most of them work with talkactions and some that are not for talkactions, but are for tfs 0.4. I did a lot of research and couldn't find anything else that could at least be edited to bring it closer to what I want because the functions would be different from the talkactions I found. Maybe I'm the one looking wrong or looking for a way to call the function different from what others would call it. So I decided to appeal and ask for your help, I would like to know if you could indicate me any link with script/codes/tutorials that taught me how to get to something close to this system to capture the "pokemon", let loose the pokeball and call it back for pokeball for TFs 1.3. I thank you for having read this far and for having helped me in some way.

**sorry if the english is not correct, i use the translator for the texts. I can read but I don't know how to write well kkk

Back