• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

Optomistic

Savannah Here
Reaction score
Hello this is Optomistic here,Owner of the Original Pokemon Universe Online,i have recently posted a thread about the server here,it seems that we have the team that we need and now just the time is left,we currently have the sprites working in the rme and we have the items otb. done and the systems are coming in tomorrow.
and i am going to show some work of our mappers work for PWO all credits go to them and very little to me.

credits go to

Gorgaboll
Strasxni
Akon
Master Melmer
Sharp

other mappers,please post here for me to add you if i have forgotten to add your to the list. :)

Last edited:
Oh please...
I don't think OpenTibia can live through 2010.

I'm going to buy a domain which one is best:

1. PokeUniverseOnline.net
2. PokemonUniverseOnline.net
3. Puo.me
4. Puonline.net

Last edited:
I guess that Puonline.net sound best. short and easy + .net in the end. better then .me :D

Puo.me is short and nice but i think many ppl wont trust the site

Last edited:
Good luck, Number 1 is the best would I say runar... Wasnt it you that did run Tibianordic or something in the beginning ;O?

131G201004140000000027fd8c280127fd8ff3ab0029.JPG

Cinnabar gym , its not done yet cuz i cant map mountains so the rest of the stuff are on u guys ;) oh btw the npcs arent done yet too i guess we'll get them tomorow or something like that

EDIT:

2hr22ci.jpg

Saffron gym done too

Last edited:
131G201004140000000027fd8c280127fd8ff3ab0029.JPG

Cinnabar gym , its not done yet cuz i cant map mountains so the rest of the stuff are on u guys ;) oh btw the npcs arent done yet too i guess we'll get them tomorow or something like that

EDIT:

2hr22ci.jpg

Saffron gym done too

You have a long ass way to go.

hey guys liek the maps keep going i am working on other stuff with scripter i got the otb. imm send to erik so he can give it to the Spriters to they can edit the shit :p

hey guys liek the maps keep going i am working on other stuff with scripter i got the otb. imm send to erik so he can give it to the Spriters to they can edit the shit :p

its two squares :S? Like #?up said, long ways togo. But goodluck.

You should start with scripts/sources otherwise your map work is useless, I supose it will end on map only.

@up, I could make all the pokemon scripts in a few days, they aren't hard. The map is probably the most tedious.

@up, I could make all the pokemon scripts in a few days, they aren't hard. The map is probably the most tedious.

Its not only scripts. Its alot source editing also.
Custom client / spells / monster files.
Many started projects, still we have only one pokeots.

Back