• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][10.98 + Android] Rookgaard - Xyla

Server Website/AAC
https://www.rookgaard.pl
Server Address
rookgaard.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
Hello.

After 2 years from the start of the server in version 8.60, the time has come for the next world, this time in version 10.98. The original assumptions have not changed - it will still be a server without vocation, for players who have discovered the greatest charm of this game on Rookgaard. The gameplay, however, will differ from what some people may know from Fixera.

The first noticeable change will be a constant multiplier of experience gained at the level of 3x on Xyla (because that's the name the new world will wear) in comparison to the 10x on Fixera. Over the past few weeks, players using the surveys on site have chosen which areas for hunting should stay in the new world and what should not be there, and analysis of the results decided that the server will be more difficult also in terms of respawns.

Therefore, it will not be a completely different server, but rather a simplified copy of Fixera with a different level of difficulty. Of course, we do not abandon the development of the existing 8.60 server, so updates will appear in the future for both worlds. We planned to start the game on December 28 on Friday at 20:00 Polish time (GMT+1).

Characters can be created from the afternoon of December 24, and on one account can be both characters from Fixera and Xyla. Below is a description of the server and more systems that will be present on it.

Server:

Website & IP: rookgaard.pl
Port: 7171
Client: 10.98
Availability: 24/7

banner2.gif

Rates:

experience: 3x, constant
skill: 6x
magic: 3x
loot: 2x

zapowiedz_3.png

Gameworld:

SMS shop: none, points to the store acquired exclusively in the game
(description of earning points)
PACC: yes, to buy for points earned only in the game
(description of the PACC benefit)
map: original Rookgaard + modifications
world type: nonPvP
starting islands: Rookgaard
(beginner's guide)
quests: all like real Rookgaard and many more
server save: yes, every day at 07:00 in the morning
blessings: yes, up to 24 level free
houses: yes
spells: yes
raids: many bosses and field raids
(list of launched raids from a given day)

zapowiedz_4.png

What else you can find at Rookgaard.pl?

Daily Bonuses - the ability to earn points for daily login
lottery - select 3 numbers correctly to win the pot
(lottery description)
offline messages - player is out of the game, and you would like to give him a message? use offline messages
(description of using the system)
bug reward system - report a map error, get 2k; report a game error, you will receive 5k
tutorials - do you want to know how to start, but not only? check what we had prepared for you
statistics - check how you have compared to others in the extensive statistics menu
surveys - the best way to influence the server development
CAM system - do you want to immortalize a quest or exp with friends? it's there, watch when you want
Discord bots - ability to read ingame channels and access to bacis server info
(Discord bots description)

zapowiedz_5.png

Last edited:
You should say somewhere in the thread that bots are allowed on your server (only "using a bot without being in range of your computer" is forbidden [source]).
I believe this information is as important as, for example, information about the rates.

@Wirox Thank you for pointing that, I forgot to mention in main post. Using a bot is forbidden at all. The crew of the server will take 3 attempts to communicate with the player uses a bot, and caught player has 15 seconds to answer the question. If there is nobody who could verify the honesty of the player, the basis for imposing the penalty may be the analysis of the recording indicating the period of the offense. Violation of the above rule is punished first time by ban for 3 days, the second time by ban for 7 days, and the third time ban by 31 days. Once again results in the complete removal of the character. We have updated our server info tab and rules tab.

Oh, I'm glad it'll be changed on the new server. Although the method you described above isn't very effective in catching non-afk bots; will there be some additional anti-bot measures?

Hello. Almost three weeks have passed since the start of Xyla. During the first hour the online record (11) fell, which wasn't brake to this day - for me personally is a reason to be proud. It was a very intense period devoted mainly to fixing bugs, the vast majority of which did not come out during the beta phase.

From new things not related to improving the game, we've added Elves in the north and Dwarf in the south to give an alternative to Mino Hell and we've added Addon bonuses for those present at Xyla.

See you on the servers, hear you in the chat :)

ohh, sorry @Wirox, just saw your post :( Having that small playerbase it's not a problem to check them all at invisible to saw if they're botting or not. Using this method we already caught some of them at first week of server and for now, no cheater appeared. We had plans for example to measure delay between drop of health points and using a potion, but now it's not yet necessary.

Using a bot is forbidden at all. The crew of the server will take 3 attempts to communicate with the player uses a bot, and caught player has 15 seconds to answer the question.
Having that small playerbase it's not a problem to check them all at invisible to saw if they're botting or not. Using this method we already caught some of them at first week of server and for now, no cheater appeared. We had plans for example to measure delay between drop of health points and using a potion, but now it's not yet necessary.
Ah, I thought you mean that if a player answers the GM's question, then you assume they do not use a bot. But yeah, if manual checks also consist of looking for certain behaviour patterns (like autolooting or autohealing), then it should be good enough if there aren't too many players.

Gave this server a try. Noticed a few things. When the client started (this is only for your client), while in Directx9, its all distorted and pixel like, so I had to switch to openGL which was fine. As I was walking around, I went to look at my minimap, only to find I cannot see my character marker on the map. I am still playing, its fun playing Rook the odd time.
Edit: Have to add the "Premium Feature" tab in the client is annoying as I cant get rid of it :p

Last edited:
I think its only you that have the problem for me everything is working fine on directx9.

Hello. The time has come to sum up things that have been appearing on Xyla for some time now. Because we announced minor fixes on a regular basis in the game or on the Discord (including the newly created #announcements channel), below is a list of the larger and most important ones.

1. Achievements

Achievements have been added on Xyla. The list of these public is in this tab, and the ranking covering all possible to get is in this tab - both lists can be filtered to the appropriate world.

update036_1.png

2. Tasks

Following the player's suggestions, the option of taking more monsters to kill/items to bring has been added. From now, the base value (eg 100 Rat) can be increased from 2 to 10 times (ie 200, 300, etc.), and when giving back, the prize will be accumulated accordingly. In addition, the boss battle option, which Volvig will be happy to describe, is now unlocked. All those things appeared from today on Xyla, also at Volvig.

3. Cast System

On Xyla, after some tests, the streaming of the game through the client is activated. In order to encourage players to use this functionality, after 5 minutes from the start of the broadcast experience gained from monsters will be 5% larger.

4. Monster levels

At Xyla, some of the strong monsters can be even stronger! This is because the feature that allows us to give monsters their own levels. Each subsequent level is 5% more damage, speed of movement, life and experience gained. For example, Dwarf at level 10 will have 135 HP and give 202 experience points while the standard one has 90 HP and 135 experiences (the bonus is combined with 3x exp rate on the server). In order to be able to assess the strength of a monster from a distance, the more serious the skull accompanying him (from black, through red, orange, yellow and white skull ending up).

5. Cam System

The system operating so far, which recorded the gameplay of players required an additional program to play. From now on the recordings that we want to watch will appear under the list of characters in the game client and from there you will also be able to watch them. In order for the recording to appear on the list, its status should be changed in this tab.

See you on the servers, hear you in the chat :)

Last edited:
A big update is behind us! Below are only Xyla changes. There will be more changes at the end of August, because this month will be dedicated almost exclusively to this server.

1. Android client. A refreshed look and functionality of the Android client (downloadable at Rookgaard.pl (https://www.rookgaard.pl/pobierz)). Below is a short video showing new changes

and earlier from the year to compare

2. We have created a simple server Wiki - RookgaardInfo (https://wiki.rookgaard.pl/)

In addition, there were several new developments and corrected various errors communicated on the announcements channel on Discord. The guide describing the operation of the mobile client will appear on days. To compensate for 2 months without the news (but not without any changes), the Xyla experience will be increased from 3 to 5x over the next 4 days.

See you in the game, hear you on the chat :)

In the last edition of the Android app marked with number 0.3.2 we have added an auto-updater. We invite you to test the client, we are open to suggestions :)

Back