• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [13.32] | IglaOTS | Real Map with Custom cities and spawns | Retro Open PVP | Start 15th March 19:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://iglaots.net/
Server Address
iglaots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

onewave1

Reaction score

Welcome to IglaOTS!​

Introduction​

A brand new adventure is avaiting. Join our new IglaOTS 13.32 server. The server launches 15th March at 19:00 CEST.
The server will be based on 13.32 client with the full Real Map and Mechanics, with custom twists, including cities, hunting grounds, bosses and mechanics.

Registration is now open!

Join Us

1710067718733.png

Server Information​

Launch date: March 15th at 19:00 CET
World Type: Retro Open PVP
Client: 13.32
Exp Rates:
1 - 50 level: x20
51 - 150 level: x12
151 - 250 level: x8
251 - 300 level: x6
301+ level: x4

Skill Rate: 10 - ∞ skill: x10
Magic Stages: 0 - ∞ magic: x7
Wheel points: x1 with Scroll points obtainable from boss fights
Loot Rate: x3
Bestiary: x2 (Reduced required kill count)
Bosstiary: x1 (Reduced required kill count)​

Content highlights​

1710068455429.png
  • 13.30 Update
  • RL Tibia MAP with Custom cities, and hunting grounds including: Soul War, Gnomprona, Blood Vestibule, Bulltaur Lair, Nimmersatt's Breeding Ground
  • Exaltation Forge with Convergence mechanics
  • Wheel of Destiny with Gem Atelier
  • Tibiadrome! With Drome rewards system including potions, dolls, plushies, mount and outfit,
  • Improved RL Tibia Loyalty system with instant access, based on character progression - consumed stamina and killed bosses,
  • Working Boss Loot Bonus with separate price threshold for each slot,
  • Global Charms - Mana Leech, Hitpoints Leech, Critical Hit,
  • Influenced and Fiendish monster system, with custom improvements to the system,
  • RL Skill progression formula,
  • Implemented Mitigation system,
  • Nemesis Boss spawn mechanics,
  • Custom Forge,
  • Custom Task system,
  • Custom Boss Hunting,
  • Custom Events

Screenshots​

1710068938331.png

1710068971394.png

1710069082794.png

Last edited:
Players can test themselfs againts Tibia Drome. Get your hands on drome potions!

1710137493448.png

The best server I have played on so far. The administration quickly responds and resolves reported issues, makes improvements. And most importantly, a total ban on bots. Recommended server

@onewave1 How does party shared work? is it strict 4 vocation rl-like or do you have some %bonus for 5-6 voc?

Wheel points: x1 with Scroll points obtainable from boss fights - scrolls got limits? and what boss drop it?

@onewave1 How does party shared work? is it strict 4 vocation rl-like or do you have some %bonus for 5-6 voc?
We have boosted exp % comparing to rl in 4voc teamhunt, aswell once u got 4 voc + 1 extra (5man teamhunt) then its monster x2,4 instead of 2,1 like it is with 4voc teamhunt

Wheel points: x1 with Scroll points obtainable from boss fights - scrolls got limits? and what boss drop it?

We have introduced the Promotion Scrolls

• Abridged Promotion Scroll, 3 points
  • Basic Promotion Scroll, 5 points
  • Revised Promotion Scroll, 9 points
  • Extended Promotion Scroll, 13 points
  • Advanced Promotion Scroll, 20 points
and they will work in loop.
On lvl 51 the player will be able to use the Abridged scroll.
On lvl 61 Basic scroll.
On lvl 71 Revised scroll.
On lvl 81 Extended scroll.
On lvl 91 Advanced scroll
On lvl 101 the loop starts again.

In the end the Wheel will remain as 2x points, but we will encourage the players to explore the game world and take part in boss fights in order to get the wheel scrolls.

• Abridged Scrolls will be obtained from easy bosses.
  • Basic Scrolls from soloable lever bosses, example Scarlet, Drume etc.
  • Revised Scrolls from normal lever bosses, example: Grave Danger etc.
  • Extended Scrolls from difficult lever example: Thais bosses, Gold Bosses etc.
  • Advanced Scrolls from very difficult lever bosses example SW/RB etc.

The last edition brought us so much fun.
I ain't gonna say, there was many bugs, but the crew managed to fix that very quickly.
In my opinion there was a lack of advertisements on the previous edition, but i hope it is gonna change.

New mechanics, features and bosses are interesting improvement to the OT, keeping the classic tibia gameplay style at the same time.
At least there is something to do ;)

The only thing that i would suggest is, to make a some kind of PVP arenas with maybe some real cities.

In general, worth checking out.

I've been playing here for few editions now
Each edition has new things, including custom bosses, and now there will be version 13.32 and therefore everything related to the latest update!
I can not wait
It is worth adding that there is also a proprietary loyalty system and much more !
Cordially invite you

The last edition brought us so much fun.
I ain't gonna say, there was many bugs, but the crew managed to fix that very quickly.
In my opinion there was a lack of advertisements on the previous edition, but i hope it is gonna change.

New mechanics, features and bosses are interesting improvement to the OT, keeping the classic tibia gameplay style at the same time.
At least there is something to do ;)

The only thing that i would suggest is, to make a some kind of PVP arenas with maybe some real cities.

In general, worth checking out.

Since this edition, we have already improved pvp arenas and pvp events :)

I definitely recommend this server after playing a few editions.
Real tibia update with tons of content, fast and helpful administration, really worth to check out

Hey, I'd like to highly recommend the Iglaots server. I've been playing since the first edition, and it's unlike any other OTS. What sets it apart is that
Cave Bot isn't allowed, which many players appreciate. The atmosphere is great, with plenty of bosses to hunt, tasks, and other interesting activities

Best regards Daffko

Once you die, you cannot enter the game. I lost for the first time in Tibia :D

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    75.3 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
Back